two

tvd: season 7, episode 20 - kill 'em all

SINCE STEFAN SALVATORE HAD returned to her life, Olivia felt unsettled

SINCE STEFAN SALVATORE HAD returned to her life, Olivia felt unsettled. She was currently inside the Saltzman/Forbes/Hastings house with her two best friends Caroline Forbes and Lucas Hastings. When she returned a year later, Olivia constantly went to the two people she trusted the most outside her family so it was no surprise she found herself back in the house to talk about Stefan Salvatore. The three vampires sat at the bottom of the garden where Lizzie, Josie, Estelle and Hunter played with their toys.

"So, you don't feel anything?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow towards the blonde hybrid beside her as he passed her a mug filled with coffee before handing the other one to his fiancé.

"No." Olivia answered quickly, catching her in the lie. In reality, she felt everything, every emotion there could be, to anger, sadness, happiness and more.

"You answered that so quickly." Caroline pointed out, "It's okay to feel confused and conflicted. He was your first true love and he left you, all alone."

"Correct." Olivia nodded, her eyes on her kids, playing around, "He was on the run from a supernatural killer but I still would have waited. Either way I have more important things to worry about than Stefan walking back into my life."

"I love you, Livy, but this isn't just about you anymore." Lucas lightly reminded her, he gestured to the two kids that looked a spitting image of Stefan and Olivia, "This is about them, too. What would they feel towards you for keeping their father away from them?"

Before any of them could say anything, Hunter ran over to them causing Olivia to put on a small smile for her son. "What's going on, my little wolf?"

"Mommy, I want something to drink." Hunter said, handing the small wolf stuffed animal he had in his hand, the one Stefan gave him and his twin sister a couple years back.

"And what does my little wolf want to drink?" Olivia asked, a real smile crossing her face as she glanced down at her son.

Hunter placed his hand on his chin as he thought about what he wanted. Once he did, a smile began to form, "A chocolate milkshake."

Olivia chuckled as she glanced at her two best friends, "Could you—"

"You don't have to ask, go make a milkshake for your son." Caroline finished off for her as she grabbed hold of Hunter and kissed his cheek. Hunter let out small giggles before he ran straight back over to his sister and their friends.

As soon as Olivia entered the kitchen, she found Alaric and Jace rummaging through a box, searching for something. Olivia raised an eyebrow, "Did you guys lose something?" As she took a step closer, realization crossed her features as she recognized the box they were looking for. "You're looking for the crossbows. Caroline moved them with the Halloween decorations and the shotgun, stake guns and vervain grenades are in the basement."