Y/N stands there, unmoving and in total shock. No. She hurries over to her mother and tries to look for a pulse. Nothing. Did she really hear right before? But there's no way, the Killing Curse only exists in Harry Potter!

Y/N starts to sob uncontrollably. This has to be a nightmare. Wake up! WAKE UP! "No!" she quietly says with a strangled sob.

Suddenly, three men appear right behind her. She doesn't seem to notice, though. "I told you that Muggle lied to us" Dolohov whispers to Lucius. He can't do anything but agree with that.

"Could she be the Keeper?" Avery asks both men while whispering.

Lucius does indeed feel the energy of the diamond from her, and it's very strong. "I think we finally found what we are looking for" he whispers to them.

Lucius decides to slowly approach the crying girl on the floor. He gently touches her shoulder. "I apologise, she was not supposed to die" he slowly says in order not to startle her as he glares at Dolohov who just shrugs once again.

Y/N jolts back and stares at Lucius with tears still in her eyes, more shocked than ever. She can't believe her own eyes and ears. She did recognise the voice. In front of her stands none other than Lucius Malfoy. She looks at the cane in his right hand. Yep, that's definitely Lucius Malfoy. Is she going crazy? Is this a dream? Or a nightmare?

Lucius can't help but notice how she's staring at him. Does she know him, too? He thinks back a bit. Did one of those Muggle teenagers not mention someone named Y/N? And did she not say that Lucius is one of her favourite characters? Good, he can definitely use this to his advantage.

Lucius gives her a charming smile as he wipes away her tears. "So you are Y/N, hmm?" he asks her, already knowing the answer.

She looks at him, even more shocked than before - if that's even possible. "H-how did you know?" she stammers, quite shy.

Chuckling, Lucius crouches down to her. "Let us keep that a secret" he says as he hums while touching her hair.

Y/N lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. She needs to get herself together. If this is real, then he's obviously on a mission for Voldemort. Y/N scolds herself internally for not being able to focus.

She tries to avoid his gaze so she doesn't get distracted by his stupid, handsome face. Lucius is not having any of that and puts his cane under her chin to make her look at him. "Do not be shy, darling. You probably know who I am as well. Ah, of course you do" he says as he smirks at her seductively which makes her blush.

He leans in to whisper in her left ear. "Well, then you probably know that we are here on a mission from the Dark Lord. Maybe you can help us? We need a diamond which should be here in your house" he whispers as he puts his hand on her thigh, stroking it.

Y/N tries her best to remember how to breathe as her heart is beating quite fast. She has no idea how to react to this. He might be one of her favourite characters but he's still evil. Why does she have to fall for the villains?

She finally comes to some common sense and starts thinking. A diamond? The only diamond she has is the orange one near her window. "W-what do you want with a diamond?" she shyly asks as she gulps.

Lucius laughs at that. "Give it to the Dark Lord, of course" he says, still whispering. Y/N obviously knows this, but she can tell that he knows that she does.

Y/N finally slaps away his hand still on her thigh. Lucius snaps at that. How dare she? First he gets punched in the face by a Muggle, gets kicked in his arse by a teenage one and gets slapped by the Dark Lord. And now this, by someone who clearly has a crush on him. Lucius has finally had enough.

He quickly stands up and grabs her. He leans in very close to her face, invading her personal space. "Enough. Show us where the diamond is" he slowly says through gritted teeth as he tightens his grip on her.

Y/N then looks at the two other Death Eaters in the room. Dolohov and Avery both smirk at her. She lets out a breath before she slowly nods at Lucius. "Fine" she says in defeat.

Smirking at her, Lucius lets go of her and motions for her to move. She takes the three Death Eaters to her bedroom, stopping in front of the window. There it is - the orange diamond.

Lucius hums. "Good. Now, take it in your hand" he demands. Y/N looks at him, confused. Why doesn't he just take it? He raises an eyebrow at her as if saying "Do not test me".

She sighs before taking the diamond. She hasn't touched it in many many years. She doesn't remember that it glows when you touch it. There it is, in her hand while glowing in a bright light.

Lucius smirks at that. "Finally. We have found the Keeper of the Diamond" he states while looking satisfied as the two other Death Eaters begin to laugh, evilly.