chapter 8: reunion

It was a beautiful palace with big golden kisses on top. Gaurds were instructing maleficent and her crew through the place. They were going to see the king and queen, cuz, for whatever reason, they were asked to.

They stepped into a large room full of, well air, no one was around or out ever since, THE HORNS. Maleficent hadn't meant to scare everyone but she really didn't mind the isolation it gave them.

"Ah hello, you must be the horned witch." Said a small scrony man dressed in white desert attire. "Which makes you 2 the the big fat goons."

"UGH, FAT, I am idele size I'll have you know." Cruella screamed dropping the furs to the floor.

"Oh, mam please except my apologies I had no i-" he was interupted.

"Get on with it Aladdin." Jasmine exclaimed.

"Oh yes, anyway, we heard you were in search of a genie?" A gust of wind blew in the large window almost nocking the royals over completely.

"1 YEAR ON VACATION GIVES YOU SO MUCH TIME TO RELAX!" A voice hollard from inside the large blue cloud in the middle of the room. "And that's exactly why I didn't come back sooner." Genie said popping his blue head out and clearing away the dust.

"Genie, um, they need you." Aladdin nudged to the villains.

"Ta, ta." Cruella said raising her portal device and pooping them away.

------------------------------------------------------------

"What have you done?" Maleficent screamed raising her scepter to curse.

"I've stolen a map 🗺️, now we can find it ourselves." Cruella replied. "They were good, I know you felt that two."

"Yes I felt it" Ursula dropped her opinion.

"Wether you did or not, and I did too, they may have led us to the genie." Maleficent finished.

"And that's exactly what I've done. Here, it is the cave of wonders."

"How do we get in?" They all turned to see hook, the queen and I in the middle of the desert.

"We, well, um, I hadn-" cruella stuttered

"You hadn't figured it out." We all stood thinking In a circle.

"Worth a shot!" Ursula exclaimed as she ripped apart the sand with her tenticals until boom a lion head made of sand appeared from the ground.

"Who dares, awaken, the cave of wonders?" We jumped in the mouth and sand slammed down atop of us...