Chapter 14: The Morning After

Aftercare, Some light domestic lime, making breakfast together, fluffy stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Waking up was never (Y/n)'s favorite thing. The sun in her eyes, dry throat, feeling sluggish, and not wanting to do anything related to humanity.

But waking up next to a bunched up blonde cinnamon roll clinging to her made her morning so much better. The blonde was curled up in front of her, his head in her chest, her arms around his body, and a hand in his soft locks of hair.

She smiled down at him running her fingers through his hair. Leaning down she kissed his forehead softly before slowly uncurling herself from around him. Fixing the blanket till it was perfectly wrapped around the unconscious model. Smiling softly (Y/n) heads down stairs for some water. Opening the fridge and grabs two nice and cold water bottles and a small snack to hold them over till breakfast.

Heading back upstairs and into the bedroom (Y/n) goes over to the very sleepy kitten in her bed and smiles sweetly. Placing them bottles and cookies on her bed side table softly.

Climbing into bed again (Y/n) shakes the sleeping model softly whispering softly at him.

"Adrien wake up~ you have to drink some water okay?" The only response she got was a small groan from the sleeping male.

(Y/n) chuckles and shakes him a bit more causing the male to flutter his eyes up at her.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

It takes Adrien a good three minutes before he realizes what happened the night before and blushed six shades of red.

"M-morning Cherie.."

(Y/n) chuckles softly at his bashfulness and hands him a bottle opening the cap for him and a granola bar softly.

"Here kitten, this should hold us over till you're okay enough to make breakfast with me."

"Thanks." Bashfully the model takes the gifts and drink an appropriate amount of water before eating his granola bar quickly. (Y/n)'s chuckles softly as she rubs his back softly while moving some hair from his face.

"Easy kitten don't choke."

Adrien blushes as he puts his bottle on the side table and looks over to (Y/n) rubbing his neck softly as he looks at her.

"U-Um I'm sorry if last night made you uncomfortable Cherie."

"I wasn't uncomfortable about it, were you?"

"N-no it was amazing.." The model blushed a deep red as he remembers the passionate night and the cute cuddles afterwards. "I just I don't know maybe you were disappointed it was me."

"I always knew it had to be you I'm not stupid I know when my crush isn't lighting up a room."

"CRUSH? M-me??"

"Yes you but you were always attracted to Ladybug so I didn't really shoot my shot because of it."

"That right..I realized awhile ago that it wasn't really romantic attraction, I realized when I started-"

"Started what? I've been noticing that you've been acting different lately, especially with Logan."

"He's sketchy I swear!" Growls the cinnamon roll as he crosses his arms sassily. Then he blushes softly as he looks down and sighs softly. "I'm Uh in heat this month.."

"Heat? Like cats have?"

"Yeah I was pretty shocked to find out too, and Plagg told me that you were my uh..mate." Adrien looks up shy and smiles softly. "I just knew that you were the one I was meant to be with, how could I be so blind to that"

"Cause you're thick headed and stubborn when you want to be." (Y/n) smirks and gets up playing with Adrien's hair softly. "Now get some underwear on and meet me downstairs for breakfast." Adrien gasps quietly and blushes a deep red as he covers himself with the sheets.

(Y/n) giggles softly and heads downstairs to the kitchen where she sees a sleeping Plagg on the counter. Petting the small creature softly as she heads to the fridge grabbing something eggs and milk and fruit as well. Grabbing some flour and sugar (Y/n) starts in making some pancakes and eggs. Cutting the fruit as Adrien comes down in just his underwear. Wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggling into her neck he starts peppering her neck softly with kisses.

"You smell so good Cherie~" Licking her neck softly as he grinds against her ass softly.

"Easy this is supposed to be a rest morning after last night kitten~" (Y/n) giggles as she moves her hips softly and pour the batter into an awaiting pan. As that cooks she starts cutting some strawberries and adding sugar to the fruit.

"Mm~ then why are you moving your hips Cherie?~"

"Because what's in between your legs belongs to me kitten. So be a good boy and help with breakfast~"