Alice in wonderland. . .21st century

Ahhhh my dears. How I love this story…

Now why did I leave it?

Who knows

Alright next chapter!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I closed my eyes as the dark vine came towards my face.

But no pain came. There was a slicing sound, but I was to afraid to open my eyes. Something knocked me to the cold ground. I hit it hard and slid across the floor, hitting the wall with a thud. My eyes flashed open onto a horrific scene. 

A man dressed in colorful Victorian styled clothing flashing about the room with heart shaped daggers battled the deadly vines. He somersaulted in the air, landing a few feet away from me.

What a scene it was, preventing me from blinking. From moving.

The sounds of the black twisting plants was enough to cover my ears. Like nails on a chalkboard. It sounded like someone being burnt to death. 

I was starting to believe this wasn’t a dream. But what else could it be? Reality? There was an acrobatic man flipping through the air in a top hat. Only my imagination could have dreamt that up.

One of the vines spotter me against the wall and charged forward, faster than the blink of an eye. I awaited the impact, but once more it didn’t come.

He stood in front of her. The black blood of the attacking vines on his red and purple coat. He watched her with undying interest.

Several more vines slithered down the wall behind him, and before I could blink, he had thrown me over his shoulder and was scaling up the wall. I didn’t scream. There wasn’t enough time to. Because before I could even process what was happening, the man had punched a hole through the wall, causing it to shatter like glass, and he was jumping through it, into the pale sunlight.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Sorry it’s so short guys!