Chapter 14: Meeting my family

Cherries POV

We waited till there was a ship. It was big and with colored spray paint on the bottom. The ship itself was black and looked intimidating

"R-Ready?" I shouted as the ship landed causing the wind to hit us. He gave a thumbs up and we stood prepared.

The ship slowly shut off and soon the hatch opened. It was quit than there was shouting. "WAHOOOO!!" A voice shouted as they skated off the ship.

My little brother slid out and around than rolled in front of me halting. He was 11, had pink messy hair, golden eyes, a black t-shirt with a band on it, denim shorts, his sneakers and long socks.

He had bandages on him along with his knee pads and goggles on his head with his slingshot on his belt along with a closed pouch to his side. He used the slingshot to shot small marble sized explosives.

The last thing was the family earing on his right ear. It was a pink jem that hung freely and shined brilliantly in its diamond shape.

"Pig." He said making a face at me.
"Brat." I retorted in a mocking tone.
"Ugly!"
"Shortie!!"
"Stupid!!!"
"Knuckle head!!!!" I shouted picking him up and rubbing his head with my knuckle. He shouted uncle and was laughing and shouting to stop.

I than heard a grunt. I looked up and saw my older brother. "Children." He said with a sigh and a smile.

I let my brother go and put my hand on my hip. "You're older by like 3 years. Calm your tits." I said taking my mouth cover off as well as goggle.

I left them on my neck and walked over to him. "How was the flight?" I asked smiling. He chuckled and we gave a chill handshake than a small hug. I asked because he gets motion sickness even though he rides a motorcycle and has a ship himself.

"HEY!!! You're Octane!!" I heard a shout. I glanced behind me and saw my little brother gawking at Octane. He responded with a chuckle and kneeled in front of him.

"CAN YOU SIGN MY SKATEBOARD!!??!?" My brother shouted excited. "Anything for a fan, little amigo." Octane replied.

"This is Seth, my youngest brother. He also goes by Basher." I said ruffling his hair. "Nice to meet you Seth." Octane said taking a marker from his pocket and signing Seths board.

They began to take pictures and Seth even showed him his board tricks. It made me smile and I glanced at Ares who was staring at Octane.

"Is he the guy?" He asked nudging me. I nodded shoving him for what he was implying with his eyebrows.

I than turned to see my little sister coming off the ship. She's 10, and uses roller blades like my mother so she rolled over with a grin.

She had her pink hair in two big fluffy pom-poms on her head, her goggles on her neck as well as her dark teal eyes looking at me. The family earring dangled from her right side glistening in the light.

She had her pink and black overalls on and a white t-shirt. She looked rather clean because she's usually in her shop working in a mechanics suit.

She had her knee and elbow pads on with her belt with things. She likes using gasses and machines so she had some gadgets on her belt.

"Hey princess!!" I shouted scooping her up and placing her on my shoulders. "How have the updates been treating you big sis?" She asked after giggling when I spun around.

"Pretty good. Of course I wouldn't expect nothing but the best from you!!" I said as I walked over to Octane.

She blushed and told me to stop but clearly loved the compliments. "Octane this is Rosalinda. She's my youngest sister. She's also a genius and makes all my gear." I said setting her down in front of him.