"Let's go, Harry." Draco said, taking Harry's hand.

"No, not you, just Potter." Percy said with a sneer. Harry wished they had been a little faster as Melissa and Ven were already in the Great Hall, while Blaise and Pansy were doing a detention from Charms.

"Professor McGonagall knows that Harry is uncomfortable without me, she wouldn't ask for him alone." Draco said, his eyes equally cold, his grip on Harry's hand tightening almost comfortingly almost possessive.

"It's urgent and private, Malfoy. Potter only." Percy spat, his tone when he said Malfoy making it sound like he was saying an insult. He didn't give them the chance to respond normally, grabbing Harry's other wrist, pulling him up and away from Draco, leaving with Harry before Draco or Harry could do anything. "In here, Potter."

Harry was shaking, feeling like his blood had become ice as he paled dramatically, his head already spinning. If it had been anyone other than a Weasley, they would be worried about Harry's health. To make matters worse, Harry couldn't sense Predawn, only making Harry feel more scared and alone.

Percy shoved Harry into the room, it took a while for Harry's eyes to adjust to the different lighting in the room. When he could see he froze up entirely. It wasn't Minerva in there, nor was it Natasha, it was Slughorn.

His smile was sadistic, and the table behind him was littered with "toys" he had seen Vernon used before, as well as a few potions Draco had told him about and told him to be careful of. They were like a bunch of different muggle drugs, but a lot stronger. It could make someone completely controllable, even if they were told to do something that was impossible, they would act as if they could do it.

"Oh, Harry, don't be scared. If you're good this could be fun for both of us, you're in good company." Slughorn's voice was a fake sweet that made Harry want to throw up, but he couldn't move, he could hardly breathe. "You should feel happy, I chose you over that pretty ginger girl whose hair looks so like your mother's. I never got to have that woman, things kept getting in the way, how unfortunate, she would have been so lucky otherwise."

A few other students entered, all first or second years and members of the Slug Club. Their eyes were all blurry, like they couldn't really see, they were wearing clothes that could hardly be called clothes.

Harry was scared, it was making him remember life with the Dursleys, their dead looking eyes reminding him of how he felt when he was with the Dursleys. He couldn't move, he was wearing the necklace Melissa and Ven had given him, but he couldn't move to grab it, and the other students had already started stripping him of everything.

"Come now, Harry, drink this. It will make you feel like pure bliss, and I can get some fun too. Don't worry, you probably won't even remember, but you can be mine with all the perks that comes with it." Slughorn whispered, pushing a bottle of one of the brighter coloured potions to Harry's lips. He didn't know what it was, but the faint smell he could get felt like it was burning him from the inside out.

Harry had lost his schoolbag, his necklace, his outer robes, his wand, and his tie. The students were starting to take off his robes too. He definitely didn't want to drink the potion, even if it would probably make his experience of the situation better, even if it would make the actual situation worse, but he couldn't even if he wanted to.

"What's wrong, Harry, why aren't you drinking? Drink the damn potion!" Slughorn yelled, scaring Harry even more. "What's the matter? Don't like the smell of this one? It's quite strong." Slughorn's voice suddenly changed. Harry saw a flash, but had stopped really being able to register what was going on around him due to the panic. The man turned his back to get a different potion, but before he could, the door slammed open.