ƈԋ.6-I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT. . . .

Start from the beginning

"Do you know what movies were already out by 1977?" India asked after a couple of games and her grandad shrugged hitting the bull's eye again.

"I dunno, Indy. You should talk to your mother about that," he suggested as he passed a dart to India.

"I will," she said as she aimed the dart and before continuing talking she threw it, hitting the place right beside the dart her grandad had thrown. "I know Star Wars is going to be out or is out by now, so I have to go see it."

"It is a good movie," Hades nodded as he passed her another dart.

"Yeah, it is," India grinned throwing another one and this time hitting a few inches off. "Why the 70's? Why not the 80's? I mean there is good music. . . . but then there's ABBA," India said grimacing as a shiver ran through her spine. Most would disagree (Scarlett for example) with her but for some reason, India just didn't like them.

"ABBA isn't that bad. . . ." her grandpa muttered as India was about to throw another dart making it hit a wall instead of the desired place, her jaw on the floor. "What?! Don't look at me like that, Indy. Persephone made me listen to it."

"No, she didn't."

"She did."

"Did not. She hates it, like me," India said with a smirk as Hades, the God of the Underworld, blanched. "Don't worry, I'll keep you ABBA love a secret, dancing queen."

"It's King, India Lyra."

"Mamma Mia! You didn't even deny it!" India gasped laughing as Hades scowled at her, but suddenly she felt a tug from the real world.

Somebody was trying to wake her up. India waved at her grandfather and woke up finding herself again, sitting down at the desk in the classroom. That was pretty empty by now.

"Fucking hell, I was just in the middle of a conversation with Hades," India groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Hades? That's some weird dream," she heard someone mutter. Someone that wasn't any of her family and she, indeed, looked up to find Sirius Black looking at her. She frowned and looked around and couldn't find anyone else.

"They went ahead," Black explained at her look of confusion.

"Why did you stay then?"

"I'm a gentleman," he shrugged with a smirk and India rolled her eyes as she got up and cracked her neck. "Come on, we need to get to lunch," Black said and with a sigh, India grabbed her bag and left the classroom with him.

"What do we have next?" she asked him.

"Potions and DADA," He said casually and India nodded her mind drifting to a different place.

More specifically the mental image of Hades in rollerblades dancing disco in bell-bottoms, while listening to ABBA with a crown on his head. India had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing. That was why she didn't notice when she bumped into a wall. Said wall wasn't a wall at all, but a chest. India took a step back, breathing in so as not to snap at whoever it was, and found a raven-haired Slytherin sneering at her. She felt Black stiffen beside her and taking a step forward in a protective stance.

"Watch it mudblood," the guy sneered at her and India rolled her eyes grabbing Black's arm when she saw him almost pounce at the guy.

"Bitch please, the blood on my pinky is purer than you," India scoffed glaring at him, "Now step aside and let me pass, sugar."

"You dare talk to your superiors like that?" Raven-guy growled and India groaned, once more having to stop Sirius from pouncing at the guy.

"Superior?" Sirius scoffed his fist clenched. India saw this and quickly put her hand over his, making him open his closed fist and take a hold of her hand.