ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"How did the trial end?!" Hirata quickly came to Horikita and asked her .

" We won?" She said or should I say asked with a complex expression, perhaps she was too confused why class C withdrew the complaint.

"That's great ! Sudo-kun won't be expelled." Kushida said aloud with a bright smile.

"But why the long face, Horikita-san?" Hirata asked her with a worried expression.

"It's nothing...I am just little confused." Horikita said and started to stare out of the window.

Timeskip:

I was walking around the school grounds without any destination. I still didn't explore it entirely,after all ,it is an extremely large school. As I was walking, it started to rain . I am really to rain. I didn't mind as I continued walking. But the rain is getting heavier and heavier and I won't make it to the dorms without getting soaking wet now.

*sigh*What now? I don't really want to wait here until until the rain stops. I guess I will just continue with exploring with the school grounds without an umbrella. It's not like I could go and get it from my room, by that time I would already get soaking wet so the best way is to simply ignore it. There is no reason to fear the water plus I like rain anyway,it always helps me clear my mind and think of hard things. A lot of people tell that rain represents depressive emotions but I don't really think so. Some people even say that rain is romantic and truth to be told I don't even know that it means to romantically love someone.

I continued exploring the school grounds, however,after traveling a distance of a few hundred metres, I happened to see a relatively big group of people,of course,all of them had an umbrella.

Am I really the only one who doesn't have one?

Since I was curious about what they were doing , I approached them and noticed that they were people from class A ....

and class C.

A really strange combination if you ask me

A really strange combination if you ask me . Sakayanagi and Ryeen were also present . Both sides look like they are ready for any unexpected situation.