ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Midterms are slowly approaching me and not many seem to be bothered by it. I have to persuade Ayanokouji to buy the exam papers.

The problem is...how to tell the class?

They wouldn't trust us , since we're loners.

Guess I'll have to leave it to him.

"Ayanokouji-kun,do you think that our senior class had the same questions on exams as us in their 1st year?"

I asked him as I already noticed that when I asked a senpai to show to the papers of his first exam .

That's where I noticed,
they are the same.

However, before he could answer to my question, Miss superiority complex decided to butt in.

"I think that's pretty stupid question Walker-kun. How could the school allow this to happen?"
Horikita answered.

Yeah, changing a questions each year is something common for 'normal' school, however, this isn't a normal school. Would the government bother to build a 'normal' school? The answer is of course no. We are supposed to become the pillars of the country in the future, they won't try to teach us in a normal way. We are practically being forced to break rules and find loopholes because that's exactly how adult world works.

"Horikita-san, your way of thinking is too flawed. You are trying to succeed just with your academic ability. You will only become a puppet by doing so in the future. You are looking down on everyone who was placed in class D, however,you missed one small detail. YOU are in class D too, you are the same as me and as everyone else , trash. I bet you are smarter than a lot of people in class C,B or even A, yet you were placed into class D, why?" I criticized Horikita for her naive thinking.

When she heard my words she seemed upset for a second but she looked towards Ayanokouji-kyn with a surprised expression. I guess he told her something similar. Well, it doesn't matter as Ayanokouji already got the hint for buying question papers. I guess I will leave it to him.

"Really...what the hell is up with you two?" Horikita already knows that we aren't simple students after yesterday's conflict with her brother.

"Hey,hey people did you know that Karuizawa-san is dating Hirata-kun?! Someone saw them holding hands yesterday!" Ike came to us and interrupted our conversation with the news. He didn't even keep his voice down since both of them weren't in the classroom.

Why are you telling us this while looking at me?

"Hmm,I see..."I still responded to him with a bit of confusion.

"Maybe you are wondering why I am telling you this especially Walker-kun. It is because we boys noticed how Karuizawa was occasionally checking you out. I guess she changed her target since Hirata is quite popular."

Speaking for her, why does this Karuizawa girl occasionally look at her abdomen? Heh,it definitely doesn't look like she is pregnant.

As the conversation was useless was useless for Horikita ,she felt.I put those thoughts aside as I saw Ayanokouji-kun leave the classroom followed by Kushida. I followed them and I saw they went to the cafeteria to confront a senpai , I thought Kushida was going after Horikita , well it doesn't matter.

Horikita's POV

I shouldn't have been placed in class D . Everyone there is simply too childish and can't take the school
seriously, well exceptions of Ayanokouji-kun and Walker-kun but that's only because they are loners. At least, that's what I thought so until my last encounter with ni-san. After that incident, I got to know Ayanokouji-kun is someone who rigged his entrance exam just to get into class D. I can not understand how anyone would want to be placed into that class. Walker-kun also doesn't look simple, however, what is interesting aren't his academic results but his physical ability and unknown background.