ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Another boring day in school...

Chabashira-sensei was teaching without even caring what the students were doing, however, fortunately they were diligently listening to her.
Well, it doesn't really matter.*sigh*

After school, I received a message on my phone while I was walking towards the dorms. I stopped for a second to read the message.

Kushida wants to hold a study session with others? I don't really need to go there but if I won't be seen studying the I might become suspicious, plus I might be able to exploit more information about my classmates. Names of people who will be joining are Haruki Yamauchi, Ike Kanji, Ken Sudo, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, Suzune Horikita and of course Kushida Kikyou.

I guess it won't hurt to join, I wanted to do something about Sudo a few days ago and I can always talk with Ayanokouji if it gets boring. I feel like he is the most mature person in the entire class so I can easily get along with him.

I sent a message to Kushida that I will join in.

.

.

.

I should have remained in my room. The 3 idiots Yamauchi, Ike and Sudo are having problems with solving quite easy questions which wouldn't be a problem in itself but Horikita was putting wood in fire by looking down on them and had a few rude remarks. Sudo couldn't take it anymore, he got up tried to get hold of Horikita's collar, however, I caught his hand before he could do that.

"Sudo-kun, aren't you ashamed by getting angry by getting violent just because of this girl talking down to you?" I said to him after catching his hand.

"How is that your problem?!" He said aloud with a bit of force and tried to escape my grip. I narrowed my eyes before tightening my grip so he couldn't escape.

"I heard you play basketball, do you really think you will be able to play basketball without any studying? Do you really think you will become a professional player without any hardships? This is only a fool's dream, no matter how good you are, in this age, no club will accept you if you only have middle school education." I criticized his attitude towards studying.

"Tch!Fine! I will give it another try but do something about her attitude too." Sudo said and pointed his finger at Horikita.

"Horikita-san I also think that it's no good to talk down to people when they try their best." Kushida joined in to help.

We were somehow able to survive most of the evening without any further incident. When the 3 idiots left Horikita started complaining.

"If they will hold the entire class back due to their attitudes, it would be better if they get expelled."

I would agree under the normal circumstances, however, at this school, this kind of thinking would only hurt you. If someone fucks something up, the entire class will suffer. If someone gets expelled, the entire class will suffer even more. This school is built by the government, they wouldn't teach us how to abandon our "friends" because it could backfire them. A person should know when to abandon someone for greater good of the state. This is not one of these situations, Horikita is only trying to make her life easier by abandoning the weights. You have to learn how to carry those weights and turn them into weapons.

"Walker-kun, Ayanokouji-kun, you both are average but at least you have some common knowledge." That was probably a "praise" from Horikita.

"I try..." I and Ayanokouji both answered the at same time. We both looked at each other.

"You both are really similar with Walker-kun being more sociable than Ayanokouji-kun." This time Horikita attacked Ayanokouji with her words.

"I will try to talk to them, maybe thay will dedicate more of their time to studying."
Kushida tried to reassure Horikita.