"I mean, I don't think so. But he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"But that's the thing. How did he pass the test?"

"Wait!" Dakota shouts as she walks back to them, "What if it's like an either or thing." Stiles nods going along with the girl, "Derek said when we first kidnapped him, that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima, not the kanima?"

"When it's Jackson." Scott concludes.

"Uh guys." Stiles calls out backing up, the two wolves go to Stiles following his eyesight, "See that?" The teens nod as they see a tail disappear. "He's inside."

"What's he gonna do in there?"

Scott looks across at the line to get in the club as he spots a familiar face. "I know who he's after."

"Armani."

Dakota follows Scott and Stiles as they find a backdoor to get in. "Ah come on." Stiles tries to open the door as it doesn't budge. "Maybe there's like a window we could climb through," Dakota and Scott share a look, "Is he serious?" Dakota whispers as Scott nods his head.

Dakota scoffs as she walks over to the door and breaks off the door handle, opening the door.

"Or you could ask the two werewolves you are with?" Kota asks Stiles as she leans on the now open door, "After you."

Scott holds back laugh as Dakota sasses back Stiles. "Come on." Scott reaches out to grab Dakota's hand pulling her through the door. Dakota hides a blush at the sudden contact but quickly smirks at Stiles before she rushes through the door.

"Dude, everyone in here is a dude. I think we're in a gay club." Scott shouts over the music to Stiles, "Man nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses huh, Scott." Dakota looks over to see Stiles surrounded by Drag Queens and honestly, she can't help but laugh.

"Stiles," Dakota trails off, "I think we should remember this moment. Don't you agree ladies?" Stiles glares at the redhead girl in front of him as they all pose around Stiles. "Say cheese." Dakota smiles as she takes it before she puts her phone away, "Thank you so much."

"You know I'm really starting to hate you." Stiles says to her as Dakota shrugs, "You love me."

Dakota looks around the club as someone bumps into her making her bump into Scott. "Sorry." She whispers to him. Scott doesn't say a word as he stares at Dakota, his arms around her waist and her hands on his chest. "Someone bumped into me." She says as Scott nods. "Your eyes are brown."

"Well, amber but yeah. So are yours."

Scott nods as Dakota clears her throat taking a step back from him. Her cheeks match her hair. "We should find Stiles." Dakota grabs as she looks around the bar to find Stiles on the other side of it. The two wolves walk over as they stay silent. "Two beers."

"I.DS." Dakota looks away as Scott and Stiles hand the bartender their real IDs.

"How about two cokes?" "Rum and Coke, sure. Cokes fine. I'm driving anyway." The bartender spots Dakota, "Anything for you?" Dakota shakes her head as she turns to the dance floor.

"That's one paid for. And this one is for your girlfriend." Another bartender hands Scott and Kota a drink, "Oh, shut up." Stiles says his voice is laced with jealousy.

"I found Danny." Stiles points at Dakota and Scott both look up to the ceiling, "We found Jackson."

"Get Danny."

"What are you gonna do?" Dakota asks Scott, his eyes never leaving Kanima. "Works for me." Stiles says as he looks down to see Scott's claws out.

Stiles grabs Kota's arm as he pulls the girl into the crowd. "Danny!" Stiles and Kota yell as they push their way towards the boy. "Danny?" Kota and Stiles both look around to see nobody they recognize.