Venomous

Kota walks into class with Isaac as the two take their seats. She turns around facing Scott, smirking at him with a wink. She leans back in her seat for once feeling like she has the upper hand in her life.

Stiles fell into the chair behind Scott, "Dude, I just talked to my day, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Scott shakes his head as he stares ahead of him, "I think I already know."

Dakota shares a smirk with Isaac as the two get comfy.

🦎

Kota did not like this plan at all. One because it goes against planning to kill a classmate and two, she just hates chemistry with a passion. She likes the subject just not the teacher. She stands and waits by the door for Isaac and Erica to come by so they can move on with the plan to go to Lydia Martin.

Derek told them that she was bit by Peter Hale, his late uncle and the ex-alpha, but nothing happened just like Jackson. The plan was simple enough, today they would be doing an experiment and all that needed to happen was Dakota ends up with Lydia last.

"Finally." She mutters as she catches the two blondes, "What were you doing, grooming your hair?" She teases Isaac as the boy rolls his eyes, but Erica doesn't even laugh. Dakota doesn't care though as she leads the three into the room.

She stops walking as the three of them lock eyes with Scott and Stiles at the other door. They each glance at Lydia as the three betas try to rush towards Lydia but Scott and Stiles end up there first.

Dakota walks right by them as Isaac and Erica take their seats behind them leaving Dakota next to them with an empty seat. She waves at Stiles as he looks over to her. The boy waved back causing Scott to smack his hand away.

"What are you doing?" Scott whispers to her. Dakota just chuckles as she winks, both of them looking up when Allison Argent enters the room and takes the last empty seat, next to Dakota. "Nice to see you again Allison." Dakota whispers. "Dakota." Allison says back, "I don't know what you're doing but-"

"Allison," Dakota interrupts her, "Relax. I'm just trying to pass Harris like everyone here."

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Harris clamps his hand on Stiles' shoulder.

"So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" All the hands of teenage boys shoot up. Kota laughs but hides it quickly. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall."

🦎

Dakota takes a seat next to Stiles as she tries to start on the work. "So how are you going to do it?" Stiles asks her, "Are you going to hold her down or just trick her into doing it?" Dakota shakes her head as she stares down at her paper, "I have no idea what you are talking about Stiles."

"Kota."

"Why are you even protecting her?" Dakota turns to him, "She hasn't noticed you in years, Stiles. Do you really think that you saving her from something she doesn't even know about is what's going to make her notice you? Becoming her prince charming?"

Stiles stares at Dakota sadly, "You don't mean that." He whispers, turning back to the desk. "That's not the Kota that I bonded with in the hospital." Dakota sighs as she looks around seeing Erica with Scott and Isaac not around.