I fetched a tampon out of the bathroom cabinet and did my job.

I got dressed in the pair of pjs I bought with me earlier. A set of black pjs with white dots on them. It was cute and comfortable.

I left my hair in the bun I previously tied them in and walked outside the bathroom.

"Lay down." I heard Arden's voice. He had pulled a chair and was sitting next to my bedside table.

I sat on the bed, not following his order and he shook his head sideways at my action.

He pulled a thermometer out of the bedside drawer, which I had no idea about.

He put the thermometer in my mouth and waited for the reading.

"101°F." He announced.

"Sit straight." He commanded and I followed him.

He took the bowl of soup in his hands and bought a spoonful of it in front of my mouth.

"Arden, it's okay. I'm on my periods. It's normal for me to get fever while on my periods." I said as I put a hand on his knee, trying to assure him.

"Okay but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna take care of you." He said.

"You're so sweet." I said and opened my mouth. He put the soup in my mouth.

"That's not. I don't like it." I said pointing at the soup.

"Of course. All the enzymes in your mouth are dead. You're not gonna get any taste." He explained.

"I know that." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Now finish this bowl before I come back up." He said as he got up from his place.

"I'll try." I sassed as I continued having the soup. It didn't taste nice but eating something sure pleased my hungry stomach.

Arden entered my room again after 5 minutes with a bowl of water, filled with ice and two towels.

"Good." He said as he eyed the now empty bowl on the bedside table.

"Now sleep." He ordered and I followed.

He placed an extremely cold towel on my forehead. He pulled the duvet over me since I was starting to feel cold.

He continued doing the towel thing for the next 20 minutes until all the ice in the bowl had melted.

"I'll get more ice." He said as he got up.

"No. I'm good." I groggily said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm just feeling too cold. Will you please sleep next to me?" I said as I felt my eyelids starting to get heavy.

"Umm... Yeah. Sure." He said and closed my room door. It was already 10 so it's okay if we sleep right now.

He switched the main lights off and turned the pathway-light on.

He got inside the duvet with me and I almost instantly hugged him. His body was very warm and I felt extremely comfortable.

"Good night, den." I said as I hid my face in his chest.

"Good night, Trouble." He said and I felt him press a kiss on my forehead.

A small smile formed on my lips and the next thing I know, I dozed off.

~ Jasmine's Pjs Set ~

QOTD: What do you usually do when you're down with fever?

A/N: Each and Every one of you is a blessing to me. Thank you for being here and if no one told you this today, I love you ❤️✨