Zoe

"damn wtf happened to you"

Liam's Words are spinning in Zoe's Mind.

It was the first time they saw each other after the break up.

"pff,he really said that?what a dick",Chloe says. They laugh. "tell me about it" .Chloe is Zoe's best and only friend.Their mums knew each other before they had their daughters,and thought it was a good idea to have their kids at the same time and name them matching names. "but are you really okay with your break up tho?it seems like you are upset but hiding it.",Chloe asks concerned. "nah dw it's alr.I just wanna get my mind off it". "Yea about that,yk the guy from yesterday?yea he gave me 2 spa-discounts,wanna go?""you fucked him?" "shut up.anyways wanna go?" "yea let's go rn." "okay" "but i'm not ready yet",says Zoe opening Chloes closet."I'll wait.Wait,did you just told me that so you could take my stuff?" Zoe ignores her while trying a shirt with the writing "f#ck this sh!t", but is clearly smiling. "You have my sweater on, soo",Zoe says after a while.Chloe shakes her head and lays down on her Bed with her phone on her hands.At the city they go in many shops trying on clothes,jewellery and make up.In one shop the exit-thing beeps so they have to run.After they arrive at a sitting spot,they breathe deeply, laugh and Chloe gets water out of the bag and drinks it. Zoe has ear lenght dark brown hair and there's black eyeliner and eyeshadow all around her greyish green eyes.She's wearing a black crop top with the writing "baby".Chloe looks,compared to Zoe,like a softie.She has long blonde hair and a white top with a peach skirt, no makeup. They sit and talk and after a while they head to the spa.There they get real treated and Zoe actually forgets about Liam,until they get back on the street and Zoe gets a text message.

MOM,5.17 pm- "please come home,dinner's soon"

"It's my mum.She wants me for Dinner because there will be a new Man she wants me to meet.""damn,i'm happy to have both of my parents together.sorry- didn't mean to offend you", chloe looks frightend for a second. "And you have two Mums too!You're really lucky."Zoe smiles and calls a Taxi.They both get in and Zoe goes out when the Driver is at Zoe's House.She doesn't even recognize her Home at first.You know, in her family, they are all a little messy.But now her Mum cleaned the whole house.When she goes to the living room,there's many different cooked Foods at the dinning table.She feels bad for not helping her but her mum just says "no biggie.Hope you had fun!" Zoe ignores that she said "no biggie".She sits down and eats.The Man was just another old,cocky Man with money.The only difference is that Mum's all sweet around him.She even put matching plates and cups.wow.