CHAPTER 5

*A couple of weeks earlier*

Alex's POV:

I was walking with Nessa to our class and she was holding my arm, we entered our language class with Ms. Jackson. And I made sure to sit next to my mate, we still haven't talked about this but I'll ask her on a date so we can get to know each other more.

Sometimes when we're at home she'll ask me to watch a movie with her in the room she's staying in, she'll cuddle me and we'll fall asleep. I'd fall asleep with her scent filling my nostrils, it was the little things she did that made me more attracted to her, the cute looks she'd give me, the way she'll tilt her head laughing when I tell her a dumb dad joke. And It made smile like an idiot.

In class, Ms. Jackson was looking at little too long at my mate and I didn't like it so I grabbed Nessa's chair and pulled her and her table closer to me. Glaring at the teacher, and whispered 'mine' so she'd know her place. She just smirked and continued with her class.

Through the whole period Nessa and I were exchanging notes and that made me very happy. I can hear her chuckle softly from time to time, and it was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.

The bell rang and I was so excited to walk with Nessa to our next class but my happy moment was interrupted by Ms. Jackson.

"Alex can you stay after class I need to talk to you about something", I scrunched my eyebrows and sat back in my seat.

"I'll wait for you in front of the door" I heard my mate say, she kissed my cheek and left the classroom. I was so stunned I didn't see Ms. Jackson in front of me clearing her throat.

She purposely threw her pen to the back of the class; I looked at her like she was crazy. What is wrong with this bitch?

"Go get it without using your powers or you'll get detention" I sighed, I don't want to get in trouble with my mom so why not do this stupid thing and leave when I turned around I felt her pull my hair.

"Ow! What the fuck!"

"Sorry you had something on your hair" What the heck! Is this bitch crazy or something? You don't go around pulling people's hair like that. I gave her the pen and waited for her to say something else but when she didn't and only had a stupid smirk on her face so I picked my bag and left the room.

For the rest of the day everything was going smoothly, until it was time to leave school. I met Ana and Nessa I held her hand swaying it like a kid. when I started to feel dizzy, like my body wasn't mine, like I was just moving with actually doing it myself.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Hearing Nessa's voice made me feel a little better. I nodded and smiled at her.

When I walked inside the house I felt like I was going to pass out so I told my sister and my mate that I was feeling sleepy and tired and I wanted to take a nap. They stared at me weirdly but nodded.

A couple of weeks passed and I was feeling so shitty mentally and physically, I was being rude to everyone including my mate and parents. And I think Nessa started to distant herself from me but she was getting closer with that stupid French teacher. And it made me more furious. So when she's around I try to control the voices in my head who were telling me to destroy everything in my path, to not make her hate more than she already does, because they making me lose my self-control.

"Alex..." I heard a voice in my head, a voice that I don't really recognize but I heard it before. I closed my eyes and tried to push it to the back of my head.

'Please not right now' I begged it. Just when I thought it was gone, I was no longer in control of my body but I was only seeing myself through my own eyes, my body was moving on itself. I didn't know if what was happening was real life or just a dream. I didn't know what happened next but I punched the TV so hard my fist went through it.

I heard a voice yell my name and I turned to look at Ana who was looking at me weirdly.

"A-Ana..."

'Kill her...' No please not Ana, don't hurt her I tried to yell at her to leave but nothing was coming out of my mouth, it felt like it was sewed. I gathered all my strength to say something to get her to leave.

"Get out" She looked scared and confused but she did as I said, thank god. All I want right now is for her and Nessa to be safe specially that my parents aren't home.

I felt myself lose control again, no no no please. Not again...

"Alex, it's me" I looked at my sister her white hair was a mess and her cheeks and nose were red from crying, she was so beautiful. I tried to reach for her hand, I needed her to hug me and tell me that I'll be okay and I didn't hurt her or my mate.

"You wanna see how slowly I can kill her, I want you to see yourself ripping her throat as the life disappears from her eyes" I was horrified, the voice was asking me to her my family, but if I'm not here it can't control. I started hitting my head as hard as I can; I need to get it out. I need it out of me.

I felt someone trying to stop me from hitting my head, it was Ana and she was too close to me, I can hurt her at any moment. I stared at her, there is one thing I can do.

Luna's POV:

Skylar and I were coming home from our business trip, we went to meet with the new alpha of a pack right outside our territory. We were an hour drive but with our speed maybe 20min max.

"I miss the girls and I cant wait to see them" I heard Skylar say; before we left a week ago I noticed Alex's weird behavior at first I thought nothing of it, she's a teenager but I'm worried about her...

"Mom! Please come home now! Please, Alex is going to kill herself" I heard Ana's panicked voice, she was hysterically crying. I turned to look at Skylar and her eyes held panic.

"Stop the car!" When the car stopped I jumped out of it and took off running as fast as I can to the castle, not even 10min later I barged into Luna's room which was completely wrecked.

"What the fuck happened?!" my daughter was unconscious on the floor and Nessa was holding her head. Her forearm was completely open, I couldn't even feel my feet move. I picked her up and run out of the doors.

"Doctor R, my room now! It's urgent"

"Alex honey please open your eyes." I begged, with tears threatening to fall, I gently laid her on the bed. Her face was bruised and her lip was busted. Jesus what made her do this to herself.

A couple of seconds later the doctor walked in with her bag, her eyes widened at the site of Alex, she rushed and cleaned the wounds on her face and then she cleaned her forearm and stitched it.

"What happened your majesty?" She asked me concerned, I didn't know what to tell her because I myself had no clue what was going on, one second she was her normal self and the next she's breaking everything.

"I don't know really but my other daughter has been here she saw everything" on cue, Skylar, Ana and Nessa walked in, looking at Alex's state.

"Your highness can you please explain to me what happened" Ana nodded her head, and explained how Alex looked trapped inside her head and she'll constantly say the phrase 'get out of my head'. She'll also switch from nice to a psychopath in seconds".

The doctor's eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard Ana's explanation, she started sweating and she looked at me and back at Alex.

"Your majesty... I think her highness has been, cursed"

*****************************

A/N

Did you see that coming??