"I love Ashley," Dell says blankly.

I can feel my body shaking.

Someone barges through the door. Rena comes to my side and frowns at him. She looks at me. I feel my eyes starting to tear up again.

How could he say tat? He's an asshole. Whatever. It's not like i actually cared anyways.

Dell's POV

I wanted to see how she would react, if she would even care. Instead, I the door opens wildly to my surprise and Rena barges in. She glares at me with daggers in her eyes. She turns to Ana with soft and kind eyes.

I look to Ana and see she's starting to cry.

"A-" I try to fix my stupid mistake.

"Shut up," Rena interrupts, "I'll be back to talk to you."

"Wait Rena!" Ana tries to talk her out of it as she's hopelessly wheeled out of my hospital room.

I'm a fucking idiot. (Jeebus, swearing alert!!! Lawl XD) I can't believe I was stupid enough to say that. The truth is, i want to move on from Ana.

I know Ana will never love me back the way i did her. I thought I had her, I thought she was mine, but I was dead wrong. We haven't talked for what seems like ages and it's killing me. The one moment I get to, I say something stupid.

All i wanted her to say is that she didn't want me to.

The doors are slammed open and Rena walks in her vampire fangs showing.

"You're a retard," Rena states angrily, "I can't believe you would do that to Ana."

"I kno-" I try.

"Obviously you don't. It's so obvious she likes you. If she didn't like you, I would kill you right now."

She stares at me intently. I try to avoid her eye contact but I can't Finally I look away and scratch my head.

"Don.t inturrupt me this time. i want a say in this. I want to get over her, okay? She doesn't actually love me," I say as calmly as I can without breaking down, "Now stay away from my personal life."

"Dell Conner, you're a complete idiot, and I hope you realize how stupid you are."

Without another word she leaves me in my room. Ana doesn't love me. She wouldn't even stay with me. I'm not good enough. Dammit. I don't love Ana, I don't love Ana, I don't love Ana.

Why did I push her out of the way? [Because you love her stupid.] Ashley is the one. I clearly stated it to Ana, right in her face.

Ana's POV

I wake up feeling better. The sun shines through the blinds. I look outside to see the the sun shining, but since it's late November, it's probably freezing cold outside like usual.

Ana helped me back into bed after she talked to Dell and told me everything was okay. I nodded smiling and told her it was okay with me too. She patted me gently on the head and said goodbye.

"Hey," A delicate voice says form the chair in my room.

I look over and see probably one of the last people i want to see in the whole world.

Ashley.

Shes smiles innocently and walks over to me.

"How are you feeling?" Ashley asks in her perky voice, "It was so heroic of Dell to push you out of the way."

"Dell loves you," The words spurt out of my mouth.

"Yeah, he's really nice. I love him too. Sorry if I'm boring you with my stupid chatter."