"What happened then?" This suspense is killing me.

"When I saw the family I supposedly going to get married into, I didn't expect the son to be the guy I had sex with the other night."

"Woah did he recognize you?"

" I think so because all the while our families were talking he had this stupid smirk on his face, god I hate him so much. When our both families asked about his opinion regarding this alliance, you know what he told?"

"Don't tell me!"

" He fucking told them it would be his pleasure. That fucking son of a bitch, frank fucking Lachowski said he likes me. I swear to God if the sex with him wasn't as wild as it was I would have killed that fucktard, who is he to like me? Did he think, just because we fucked good, I would marry him? How fucking delusional." She huffed angrily I could see the smoke coming from her ears and her nose flaring.

"Ok I get that you are pissed, quiet down everyone is staring at us. shush.." The whole place got quiet and only our conversation is been heard which sure gathered more than enough attention. This girl really has no filter but I can excuse her this time as I can understand her situation.

"Don't shush me cecy I am beyond pissed." She turned to the people who were watching us and told " What! Enjoying ourselves aren't we? I don't mind throwing a show you know, better get me a damn mic, I will throw a concert while at it." Her outburst caused them to turn their interest from us.

"Now what are you gonna do?" I asked with concern.

"I can't marry him but this time my parents are certainly gonna disown me for real. They threw their parental card on me. Apparently, our business had a huge setback and this is the only way to get them back right on track. I don't wanna marry anyone, I am still 23. Cecy I am scared." This is the first time I am seeing her breaking, She used to be so relaxed whatever the situation may be, and doesn't panic, like ever. This stings my heart.

It has been 1hr since we are here. I can't give her any suggestions cause my life isn't exactly lucid at the moment.

"Oh I am sorry, I am so engaged in my problems that I forgot to ask about yours. Cecy did you, I mean did he....that night"

" It's fine carol and yes it's done." and I told her every gory detail.

"Fucking asshole are you ok now cecy. How can he do that to you? It was supposed to be one night right."

" I agreed to be indebted to him until he doesn't want me anymore and you know what the funny part is? That I don't recall conceding to it up till after everything is done. He ruined me carol." A lone tear escaped my eye.

"Oh, baby you don't worry, that's blackmail and I have a friend in the police department. I am sure he will help you."

"You didn't think I tried, I did and you know what, he practically owns the NYPD."

"What! Are you serious? Just Who the hell is this guy?"

"Theodore Hudson" the last time she inquired me, she didn't get a good look at him.

"No way!" Her eyeballs popped out of her sockets.

"Why? Do you know him?" She showed me a pic from Google I guess and I confirmed it.

"I mean you are telling me that you slept with the gorgeous most wealthiest multi-billionaire and The founder of Hudsons & Co., The Theodore Hudson." Her jaw dropped to the floor.

"I guess so I mean I know his name is Theodore and he owns the said company."

"Cecy baby why didn't you tell me this earlier,  he is the most handsome hunk I had ever laid my eyes on. He is the guy every girl dreams about and wet their panties at his mere sight. You know fucking princess came from all over the world to him just to spend a night but Nah, he didn't even spare them a glance.