Why was he apologizing, I don't know neither I thought I should ask because it seemed Drew wasn't very fond of this conservation.

Soon we all left the room with Quinn and Drew leading the way. If though Emilio came off as a good guy who was helping us for reasons unknown to us, I kind of had this feeling that ut was not just out his kind heart.

"How did you find us?" I asked the question which was lingering in mind. He gave me a side glance then faced ahead. He buried his hands in his pockets, giving his shoulder a shrug of nonchalant.

"I saw you entering our land and followed you."

"And you decided to help us?"

"Kind of. Listen Oliver, I know you don't trust me or any of your pack members but I really don't have any alternative motives. Giving you the information was the right thing to do so I did it. There are more to this situation than your alpha thinks. But I can't help you with this. What Lamnek did was not only wrong, it also affected our pack, in a bad way. I just want my people to be happy and safe. I am not letting my alpha and beta's sorry asses destroy these family." He finished in one breath. I was stunned to hear all of that.

"Even if it means to betray you own alpha?" Drew asked. Clearly he had heard Emilio. Emilio smiled at at his question which was weird.

"Yes. If it can save my family, then yes." Drew didn't say anything, he remained silent and walked rather faster than before. We met Zara and Bathney and soon we were all out of the pack house.

"It was you could get your hands on?" Marcus asked we hurriedly walked towards the border.

"Yes. It's not like we had time to check every single room so stop complaining." I replied in rather harsh tone. I don't why but Emilio's cryptic words did nothing to ease my mind. He had offered us to cross the border without being noticed, no one was a fan of the idea but he still stucked.

Out of nowhere siren went off like it was the end of world. All our heads snapped to Emilio who, by the way looked mortified.

"Shit." He curshed and looked around nervously.

"What is this?" Zara demanded.

"These...fuck. Listen you guys have to get out of here fast. I'll try to keep the.."

"You'll try to do what, asshole?" A booming voice shouted from the woods which soon materialized as Hunter aka beta of BloodRain pack aka Drew's mortal enemy aka the asshole which I gladly like to kill. My head immediately turned to Drew to see his reaction. Despite what he was feeling inside, his face was rather pensive. Not a single muscle twitch seeing Hunter, he stood tall and unfazed.

"Hunter."

"Emilio." He stood in front of him, rage clear in his face as he tried to intimidate him which wasn't a easy feast as they both were of same height and same physique. We all shared a same look and waited for a single from Marcus. Zara hid the record of half-breeds in her pants so that Hunter wouldn't notice it. If that happens, everything will be a waste.

Emilio and Hunter glared at each other than Hunter's eyes shot towards Drew blazing fire.

"And what the hell are you doing here, Drew?" He sneered. Drew didn't respond but somehow his whole tensed. His stare on was so painful that even I couldn't bear to look at him. I slowly crept my way to him, lightly grabbing his elbow.