Chapter 2: Jealousy

(Pretend its the last lesson)

"And this is the homework for Mathematics, please remember to complete it!" The teacher said as he wrote down page numbers on the whiteboard. There were multiple 'ugh's and sighs before an instrumental was played through the class speaker, meaning that it was the end of the school day. Everyone's faces lit up as they picked up their bags and walked out the classroom. Dream slung his bag over one of his shoulders and was going to walk out with the other students when he felt a warm hand wrap around his wrist.

"Hey, you're new right? Have you gotten a dorm yet?"

Dream turned around to see Wilbur holding onto his wrist, his hand warm and soft. A soft blush immediately appeared on his cheeks. "No, n-not yet" He hid his blush by pretending to rub his nose. "Well, you can stay in our dorm" Wilbur said, more of a statement rather than a question. Dream not wanting to be rude and being quite literally surrounded by 6 taller males, went along with what he said. Wilbur smirked as he took his silence as agreement and held his hand as he walked out the classroom, dragging him along as he did. The other 5 followed closely behind, looking at them with a hint of jealousy.

As they walked through hallway to their dorm, 3 girls, who were huddled around one of the lockers, immediately turned around when they saw Wilbur. All of the girls were wearing crop tops, short skirts and heels, one was a blonde, another was a brunette and the last was a red-head. The blondie walked up to Wilbur, giggling 'cutely' as she did.

"Oh, hey Wilbyyy~" She winked, putting her hair behind her ear with her hand.

"What do you want, Chloe." He responded, blandly. He knew she was only here for attention, and he did anything but give her what she wanted, it was fun to annoy pick-me girls.

"Oh my god.. Stooop..!!. heh~ I know you like me too, come on, let's go on a date~" Chloe said seductively, holding Wilbur's free hand (the one that wasn't holding Dream's). Wilbur immediately 'swerved' around her hand and grabbed her wrist, slightly twisting it as a warning. "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me". Her eyes widened at this, in pain a little from her twisted hand. "Ugh! It's because of him, isn't it!?" she yelled angrily, pointing at Dream. He looked down, feeling unwanted, trying his best not to let any tears fall from his eyes.

Fundy took a step in front of him, putting his hand over his shoulder reassuringly,"Hey! Stop it! Dream did nothing! Now, fuck off!" Chloe dramatically sniffed as if she was crying, heart broken into pieces. She felt hurt and angry, but most importantly, jealous. She walked back to her 2 other friends that were waiting by her locker. They hugged her a little, before walking away, glaring at Dream.

Dream took a step away from the 6, not wanting to hurt anyone,"I'm sorry.. I-I can leave" he quietly said, walking away.

"No, Stay" Techno stepped in front of Dream, stopping him. He stopped before the towering man. A few moments passed, until he couldn't help but hug him, he felt safe in his arms, like nothing could hurt him when he was with them. Techno didn't like human contact, but he made an exception for Dream, and hugged him back. The others, not wanting to be left out, joined in on the hug. "Group hug!"

Chloe, on the other hand, wasn't going to give in so quickly. She always got what she wanted. She always did and she always will. She was hot and pretty and the most popular girl, how could anyone not like her? "I will not allow this. I will make him mine."

ENJOY- 💃 will try updating this in the next 2 days