Chapter 1: The New Student

The school bell rings, signifying the start of school. The students in the hallways start closing their lockers, picking up their bags and making their way into the classrooms.

There was an especially huge crowd in front of one classroom. The teachers struggled dispersing them but succeeded in the end.

Why's there a crowd?, you may ask, well..

In the middle of that crowd was 6 boys, particularly popular boys, going by the names of George, Sapnap, Wilbur, Techno, Fundy and Illumina. They were known for their looks, each had a stunning jawline and each had a different color of hair. They were all tall with the right amount of muscle. Girls simply adored them, asking one of them if they could date or hangout every few minutes, but they always declined, the girls just did not seem to satisfy them.

——————————

As they settled down in their seats at the back of the classroom, they expected the teacher to continue teaching them about biology and such, and they would be having paper ball fights at the back of the room, childish, but it was better than paying attention. They already had paper balls ready under their desks, grabbing hold of them and aiming.

"BOYS! Settle down! I have a special announcement for today!" The teacher said instead, with a loud and serious voice. The 6 sat back down starring daggers at each other, as they couldn't wait to smack the others' with the paper in their hands.

"Today, we have a new student joining us! Come on in!" They didn't bother paying attention as they thought it was going to be one of those "pick-me" girls again. "Introduce yourself!" The teacher said welcomingly.
-
"U-Uhm, Hey, I'm Dream.." The new student said shyly. At this, the 6 stopped what they were doing and stared to the front of the classroom, wondering who that angelic voice belonged to. They saw a petite (that means short) male in the front of the classroom. He had dirty-blond hair that looked golden in the sunlight, emerald-green eyes that seemed to sparkle, freckles all over his cheeks, wearing an oversized green hoodie, which made his small hands almost invisible in his sleeves. He also had light blue shorts on that looked like pyjamas, honestly. The boys got attracted to this male almost immediately.

"Take a seat in front of the boy with raven hair, Sapnap, in the back" The Teacher said, smiling, "Now, let's continue with biology shall we?"

——————————

As Dream took a seat in the back, Sapnap who was seated directly behind him, kicked his chair's leg, making it spin around, along with Dream. He was surprisingly light. "Hey", Sapnap said grinning. "O-Oh h-hey..", Dream responded, still a little shock from his spinning chair. "You look cute, you know?" He continued, this time with a seductive voice, he was now staring into Dream's beautiful green eyes. "T-Thank.. you..?" He tried breaking eye contact, but Sapnap's eyes were too mesmerising, he couldn't look away even if he wanted to. Sapnap pulled him closer, even with a table in between them, he could feel Dream's breath against him, he smelled wonderful, by the way.

Before he could go any closer, George who was sitting behind him pulled him backwards by his white headband that he was wearing, Techno, who was sitting beside Sapnap, smirked slightly, saying,"Okay, Calm down Lover Boy, he just got here" Techno couldn't help but take a quick glance at Dream only to see him looking back at him, smiling awkwardly, before turning back around. He really looked like a living daydream.

"Ugh, You always ruin all my fun!" Sapnap complained, leaning back on his chair,"He looks cute! There's no denying it! I know what you all are thinking too"  Upon hearing this, George let go of his headband, blushing slightly, as if what he said was true. Sapnap smirked, prideful, at the fact that he was right. Dream who had also head what he said, blushed slightly, adding a small pink tint to his freckled cheeks. He hoped nobody had noticed as he hid his face in his hoodie.

Illumina however, watched as he hid his face slightly in his hoodie, there was no doubt that he saw him blushing, but decided to stay quiet as he watched Dream, adoring his every move.

Dream who felt a pair of eyes on him, turned around and saw Illumina staring right back. He tilted his head, smiling sweetly, as if asking what he wanted. Illumina, on the other hand, felt his heart do a cartwheel, that was the cutest smile he had ever seen. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and looked away to Sapnap, George, Fundy and Wilbur who were fighting with paper balls. Dream looked back to the front, giggling slightly as he did, he knew he was going to enjoy his new high school.

Hope u liked it :D I made Dream more feminineish as I dont see that a lot of it and its an excuse to write a feminine dream
Will be updating this tmr its currently 2 in the morning LMAO have a good night/day :)