Chapter 2

Youngjae smiled again. "I'm Jung Daehyun" I said. He looked at me and put out his hand, I took it and we shook hands.

I looked up when a scary, deep voice boomed, "Hey! Youngjae! How's it going?" Youngjae smiled, "Nothin much!" He called back as the guy with the deep voice walked closer. "Who is this?" The guy pointed to me in question. "Yongguk, this is Daehyun" the guy named Yongguk looked over to me. "Nice to meet you!" He beamed, "well I have got to go. Just wanted to say hey. Nice to meet you Daehyun!" Yongguk turned and waved, I was about to wave back when my shirt sleeve fell down.

Youngjae's eyes widened in concern as I pulled my sleeve back up. My arm was covered in cuts and scars. Youngjae's eyes pulled away from my arm and he looked at me. I just turned away and ran and Youngjae was calling for me to come back.

I ran up the stairs until I got to the roof of the school. I sat down on the ground, feeling rocks and pebbles dig into my legs. I started to cry. I was about to make a friend and I ruined it. My thoughts started to swirl when I was snapped into reality. I heard the door to the roof open and shut. I looked over to no one other than Yoo Youngjae. His sympathetic gaze burned into my skin. I was about to look away when he said, "I understand". I looked at him in shock and confusion. Did he just say he understood? How can anyone understand what I was going through? "What?" I asked, letting confusion slip across my features. Youngjae went to grab the bottom of his sleeve and my eyes widened. As he lifted his sleeve I could see scars that were worse than mine. I saw one that looked like it had to be about an half an inch deep.

He looked at me again and said "I understand."