Secret Affair: Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Story contains words and scenes that are inappropriate for such a young age and not open minded readers, sorry to say but to avoid any trouble and problem kindly leave the story and don't plan to read it

Disclaimer: Story contains words and scenes that are inappropriate for such a young age and not open minded readers, sorry to say but to avoid any trouble and problem kindly leave the story and don't plan to read it. Thank You!

The characters, names, scenes, places and such information are all products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person-living or dead is a true coincidence and not planning to do copyright.

I don't tolerate someone who compares my story to any other people's story, learn to respect peace in wattpad and let's just all enjoy. Plus, this story will get POV's from now on expect na medyo magbabago ang plot dahil may ma-add na scenes at may mawawalang scene. Bear with me please.

Start: July 13, 2021

End: August 23, 2021

-----------------

Malaki ang pagkakaiba ni Hannah at Crizza at bilang isang Verdin ay malaki ang pagkakaiba nila including their capabilities are different, Identical man sila tignan pero ang gusto at ayaw nila ay malaking pinagkaiba. Kung si Hannah ay workaholic si Crizza naman ay kabaliktaran, she rather spend her life to be an amazing person 'yung tipong lahat sana ay nakikita niya.

Hannah wants a illegal work samantalang si Crizza naman ay gusto lang ng simpleng buhay.And that's what Ranger didn't expect dahil napaikot siya ng kambal habang nagpapakasasa siya sa babaeng hindi naman pala niya mahal. Kung sa matutal ayaw naman talaga ni Crizza na utuin si Range pero dahil sadyang sunod-sunuran siya ay nasaktan niya ang binata.

But badly, Range thinks no different between Hannah and her twin sis', he fell in love to Crizza even knowing she is not his fiance, pakiramdam na sobra mo siyang minamahal? Ayon ang pakiramdam na hindi maunawaan ni Range na kahit alam niyang si Crizza ang kasama niya ay mas okay siyang itago nalamang ang nalalaman.

What could it be for him?

Characters:

Crizza Marie Verdin

Hannah Mae Verdin

Rangello Paul Finx

And more...

-----------------

Hi before you travel along with the story and decide to move on to the next chapter. I have these social media accounts that you could communicate with me! :><3

Facebook: Ilana Angelyn Espe

Link: https://www.facebook.com/ilana.e09/

If you want to join in our family too: Elysian's here's the link, not too much in there since it's a busy pa but you can give it a try. https://www.facebook.com/groups/722856135815204

Instagram: Lalalaliyanning

Twitter: Amara_Ilana

Thank you for reading my first ever published book from wattpad, to avail kindly send me a private message on facebook or any social media accounts that is available up there, I hope you have great and fun in reading hoping you could be part of my family and home ELYSIAN'S.