11

"By the way, where've you been the whole day?" Jungwon suddenly asked with his brows furrowed.

"And how did you get my parents to invite you here?"

Sunoo was walking at the public market early in the morning to buy his food for the whole week.

He bought fruits and vegetables, snacks, as well as some things he needed at home.

He has to take care of himself as he lives alone.

He missed his family.

"Ow!" 

Sunoo hurt his head as someone bumped into him.

He looked beside him and saw an old man on the ground.

"I'm sorry sir, I-"

Sunoo was cut by a loud yell from behind.

"Catch him! He's a thief!" 

Sunoo looked at the person beside him. The guy quickly stood up and ran, he was feeling dizzy but managed to run away from those following him.

Sunoo saw who the person behind him was, he was an old man holding his wife's hand.

They were holding a basket filled with the supplies they bought.

"Please help, he grabbed my purse!" the woman cried, "That's all that we got."

Sunoo was furious.

He immediately ran to catch the thief.

"Stop!" he yelled loudly and the thief suddenly felt that he had to stop.

The thief felt even more dizzy and slowed down.

Sunoo saw a stick beside a stall nearby. He grabbed it and threw it at the thief, it hit his head and immediately got knocked out.

Sunoo caught him.