#11 Butterfly Knife

Start from the beginning

"Thank you! And so do you, I know it's not what you usually wear but you look good and I can get you a sweater if anything, one that matches-"

"I'm good! I love it," I assure. I can be a whole different person for the night. And back to normal tomorrow or even stay the same.

"Alright. Let's go, the party already started an hour ago." I nod following her out the room.

Camryn's sister drove us. She goes to a college nearby. Camryn explained how they were really close growing up and everything. It's amazing. I never grew up with any siblings or even cousins. That's why I'm so close with Ollie. In a way he's like my brother.

We walk into the party which is already filled. I noticed many college students along with high schoolers. Jeremy Harris from the football team is throwing this party with his older brother who's in college. Which is the reason for the mixture.

"HARLEY PRINCE!" I hear a loud familiar voice.

I look to my left to see Zion and Jet running towards Camryn and I. "Harley! We want to apologize for getting you drunk last time we saw you," Zion says.

"Yeah, we got carried away and should've stopped you and listened to Grey. Speaking of Grey, have you seen him?" Jet asks.

"No. We just got here-"

"Your hair!" Jet points out.

"Shit. And clothes!" Zion blurts out.

I look at Camryn who's just as confused as I am. "New friend. I win!" Jet wraps his arm around Camryn's shoulders. "I'm Jet, what's up," he asks in a deeper voice.

Cam laughs looking at me. "These are Grey's friends. Zion and Jet," I explain.

"Ouch! You could at least introduce us as your own friends," Zion says. I roll my eyes at the two. Zion's phone buzzes and he takes a look at it. "Jet, we seriously need to go."

"Right. Well I'll see you around New Girl!" Jet shouts as he runs off with Zion.

Camryn and I both laugh as we walk further into the party. "Sorry they're kind of a lot at times." I shake my head as we reach a table of drinks.

"It's fine. Jet is kind of hot though," she mumbles as she reaches for the Malibu rum. She takes out two red solo cups and pours a little in each.

"I can ask Grey for his number for you," I offer.

Her smile grows as she mixes our drinks. She hands me one and I take a small sip. We begin walking around the party. "Well, it looks like you and Grey hangout a lot," she mentions. I laugh, shaking my head.

"I'm trying to steer clear of Grey. Not be anywhere near him. I ended up in jail the first time I hung out with him and his friends. The second time I got drunk off my ass which was partly my fault," I admit. I should've known better and have listened to Grey.

"Well speaking of steering clear of Grey. You wanna leave?" She asks. I look around the room we've just entered. Greyson is seated on a couch next to Emmett smoking while a bunch of others gather around.

"Alright! Truth or dare, who's ready!" Jet shouts as he takes a seat on the floor.

"Not playing," Grey already decides.

I look at Camryn who's too busy staring at Jet. "Look I know I offered a pass on leaving but can we please stay," she begs. I laugh lightly.

"We're in!" I declare to the group. All eyes shoot to us standing by the door. Especially Grey on me. His eyes are stuck on my body. A few football players in the room wolf whistle. I roll my eyes and sit down in between Emmett and Grey since Cam took a seat next to Jet on the floor.