#11 Butterfly Knife

Start from the beginning

I know she's done when I hear the can clatter against the counter. "Okay look!" I open my eyes and slowly turn around to face the mirror. And I look... different.

A good... different. I like it... a lot. I step closer to the mirror and run my hands through my hair as I look at myself. I look like a whole new person. It's amazing how much your whole appearance can differ just from changing one thing.

"You look hot! Not that you weren't hot before but like even more ridiculously hot," Cam rambles. "Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it! Okay, what's next?" I ask turning back around to face her.

She walks out of the bathroom and I follow. "Wardrobe. I have a few outfits for you but I'm not sure how much you're going to like it. How do you feel about mini skirts?" She shifts her body so she's facing me and I shake my head. "Bodycon dresses? You have the perfect body," she encourages as she wiggles her shoulders.

"Eh, not tonight."

She nods slowly. "Lace?" Her eyes have a bleeding look in them.

"I can work with that," I agree.

She squeals, reaching into her closet and pulling out three items before throwing them at me. "Go change. Let me see you before you make up your mind first!" She shouts as I close the door. I drop the clothes on the counter before taking off my own.

In a bra and panties I stare at myself in the mirror. No one has ever told me I have a perfect body. Or a good one, and guys who are trying to get in my pants don't count. I smile looking at myself in the mirror before picking up the clothes.

I first put on the baby pink lace bodysuit before sliding on white shorts. I take the belt and tighten it through my belt loops and around my waist. I stare at myself in the mirror. I look like a whole different person. I take off my glasses and look one more time.

I open the door and walk back out to see Camryn has already changed

I open the door and walk back out to see Camryn has already changed. She's wearing a short black bodycon dress with thin straps and a black silk dress shirt over top. "You look hot," I compliment back.