Wow, someone's definitely on a bad mood.

"Is this about Jungwoo again?" Daehwi asked, a hand going on her hips as she throw her twin a questioning look.

"Nah, i just... I- i don't really wanna talk about it right now.." Saehwi said, rubbing her temples. Frustration visible on her face.

Nishiya and Daehwi just shrugged at Saehwi, going back on minding their own business. The four of them were busy stretching when the door of the practice room busts open.

"My girls!" Yeonmi energetically yelled as a wide grin was etched on her face, she immediately dashed towards the girls, arms wide open.

"Yeonmi!" They all shouted in unison, running towards their favorite choreographer. They did group hug for a few seconds before all of them parted, smiling at each other widely.

"How are you feeling now, dear?" Yeonmi softly asked Hyerin, carressing her hair while tucking a hair on her ear.

"All fine now, thanks for your concern." Hyerin said with a smile plastered on her face. Yeonmi's smile widened even more, ruffling Hyerin's hair, "You are cute,"

"Okay, so before we start practice... some guys wanted to check on you girls first." Yeonmi said, clapping her hand before lightly jogging towards the door of the practice room to open it.

Hyerin's heart thumped a little bit louder and faster, anticipating someone with the crowd of the boys that had entered the practice room.

Am i ready to face him? I don't think so.

Hyerin didn't even realize she was holding in her breath while watching the group of boys walk inside the practice room, she breathed out a sigh of relief as she saw the last person to enter the room, Jisung.

"Hey, Jisung. You are here for who?" Daehwi asked as she approached the younger guy. Jisung shyly rubbed his neck, looking around the room searching for someone. It's not long until his eyes landed on Hyerin and he discreetly pointed at the girl, "I need to talk to her,"

"Oh, okay. Well, off you go. Just be quick, Yeonmi said only five minutes." Daehwi said, winking at Jisung before walking off to where Doyoung was standing.

"Hi, Rinnie." Jisung greeted as soon as he stood a few meters away from where Hyerin was standing, a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

"You're here for me?" Hyerin asked, forehead creasing in confusion. Jisung just nodded in response, "Why?"

"Beomgyu texted me." Jisung said, pulling out his phone from the pocket of his hoodie. Tapping here and there furiously before handing Hyerin the phone.

Beomgyu 바보

Let's hang out.
Do tell Rinnie too.
I am worried about her,
wanted to see if she's okay.

Hyerin snorted seeing the saved contact name of Beomgyu but her heart warmed seeing ghe following texts Beomgyu sent.

Sure, let's do that.
This is Rinnie by the way.

Not too long after Jisung's phone rang. Beomgyu is calling. Hyerin stared at it before showing the screen to Jisung, confused.

"Answer it," Jisung encouraged, Hyerin subtly nodded before answering the call.

"Hello?" Hyerin said while looking at Jisung.

"Rinnie! How are you?" Beomgyu enthusiastically. Jisung creasing his forehead hearing Beomgyu's overjoyed voice from his phone.

"Put it on speaker," Jisung whispered, Hyerin nodded inching the phone away from her ear before putting it on speaker.

"I'm fine, beommie. How about you?" Hyerin said, a smile plastered on her face.

"Fine too. I miss you so much! When can we meet? I am fine any time!" Beomgyu exclaimed, a smile was forming slowly on Hyerin's face hearing Beomgyu's enthusiastic voice while Jisung on the other hand snorted hearing his voice. He leaned down, a hand resting on Hyerin's shoulder so he can crouch down.

"How come you never sounded this lively when you're talking to me?" Jisung said, faking a disappointment.

"How come you never use any formalities to me? I am older than you by a year and i haven't even heard you call me 'hyung' for once in your life." Beomgyu retorted, Hyerin snorted knowing another bickering was about to come.

Jisung crouched even more, his face an inch close to Hyerin. They didn't even realized that their faces were inches closer from crashing to each other because they are too focused on talking to Beomgyu, but the other people inside the room definitely noticed the gap between the two. Some were silently squealing while some aren't pleased with it.

And we're gonna name that someone, Jaehyun.

"Baby?" Jaehyun called out from across the room, heads turning finally acknowledging the unnoticed person. Jaehyun ignored the stares that were lingering on him as his only goal was to reach Hyerin and grab her away from Jisung.

"Oh, hey... hyung," Jisung awkwardly greeted, scratching the back of his head. Jaehyun nodded at him before his gaze went to Hyerin.

"Bae... can we talk?"

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗? 👀

𝙻𝚘𝚕, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜...