"I needed to meet Momiji today, bye Ai." She smiles and walks away.

I look back at him and he looks disappointed, he left without saying a word. my phone rings and my phone screen I sighed and answer it immediately.

"Ai?" an annoying voice suddenly calls me.

"Yeah?" I sounded so bored.

"You're not giving Fujiko a headache right?"

"Uh yeah... so far I haven't."

"Make sure you won't or I'll fire you!"

"W-wait! you can't fire me! I'm not working for you, I'm working for Fuj!"

"and Fujiko is working for me."

'Damn it!'

I heard Shiho's laughing in the other line.

"Understand?" 

"Yeah." I roll my eyes.

Shiho ended the call.

'This girl! Ugh!'

After an hour and a half Fujiko went out of the meeting room, we left the studio and she's driving on the way to Shiho's place. While driving I noticed she looks serious.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Why did you ask?" Her eyes are still on the road.

"I'm your assistant so I think you can tell me if there's a problem..."

She laughs.

"Just a bit problem but it can be solve."

"So are you gonna tell me?"

"Don't worry about it alright sweetie?"

I look outside the window.

"I have a question..." I said.

"Go ahead and ask."

I look at her.

"Why are you driving a car like this? Why are you buying cheap clothes on cheap shops when you're Shiho's manager? I don't actually care about Shiho's earning as an actress but I know she earns alot of Money because of the films she has done in the past... I'm not praising her alright? I'm just asking why? Your earning what she got too right?"

"Ohhh... I'm amazed you're aware that Shiho's earning alot of money." She teased.

"But yeah... as a manager I got what she got too, I never brought luxury things because I like spending my money giving to different charities. Ofcourse Shiho is giving money to charities too but she rather not say it to the media to cause tons of attention."

"Huh? Why?"

"It's because no matter how good she have done, media will always just focus on her bad girl image."

"But she's a bad girl anyway."

"No sweetie. She's an actual Angel with an attitude sometimes." She giggles.

"She may be stubborn but her heart is pure. She loves and value people around her."

"You're complimenting her because she's your 'Talent' she's not here anyway you can tell me how bad she is!"

She chuckles.

"No I am not. She's really a good person once you know her well."

"I'm not interested."

After driving for 20 minutes, we reached Shiho's house. We entered the house and the maids greeted us, we went to the living room and see Shiho's sitting in her couch.

"How's the meeting?" She asked Fuj.

"Still... er... uhh they didn't wanted to produce the film and give us budget."

"Why?"

"The boss didn't allowed it."

"That f*cker?" She laughs.

"It's ok. Then I'll spent money on it."

"Are you sure Shiho?"

Both of them looks serious. I sit on the corner and watch them.

"Yes. I'm sure. Now we need celebrities who wants to audition."

"Leave it to me!" Fujiko said excitedly.

Based on what they're talking, they're planning for film or a TV show? If I audition I'll earn More money too right? I suddenly smile and stand up.

"If you needed an actress I can do it!"

Shiho looks at me and smirked.

"I can't hire you not because I hate you but we need a worthy actress on this project." She said.

"Then what if I audition and give my best, you need to be fair!"

"Let's see. Anyway it will take time I needed to meet the author so I can discuss important things to him." She stands up and walk upstairs.

"Hey Fuj! You need to help me alright? Once I become an actress I'll hire you as my manager so you won't have to stick with Shiho."

Fujiko laughs.

"I wish you a good luck." She smiles.

Time skip, dinner is done, I headed to the guess room where I'm staying at. I somehow misses my room because it's very huge and I feel more comfortable. I frowned while staring at my phone. Still no messages or calls from my parents. Aren't they worried about me?  How could they called theirselves a parent? All they care about are money and business. They are the worst but even they're the worst parents, I still misses them. They're the only parents I got so I don't have a choice.

'I wish and pray for happiness... I'm sick and tired of my situation. I want my Mom and my Dad to love each other and I wish they started to care about me...'

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

💚💚💚