chapter 4

Ai's POV

I stopped walking and see myself in front of a cafe. Honestly I haven't eaten anything so I'm starving for a slice of cake. I entered the cafe and order a slice of vanilla cake and my drink. I sitdown in the empty corner and take a deep breath.

'Ever since Dad reunite with Her, he changed so much!'

I look outside the window and see the sky turning into grey then suddenly a heavy raindrops fall down. What a lucky Day I have. I started enjoying my food and didn't mind the whether, it will be over soon.

After I finished my food, I grab my phone and see nothing on screen. I can't believe my Dad after I walked out, he didn't even try to call or message me? He didn't even bother to command the bodyguards to follow me atleast.

'I get it... I hate you now Dad. It's official.'

The rain stops and I see the customers started to exit the cafe. I remain to my seat and open my rpg online that I'm addicted to play. I finished all my quests and then I saw King is online. I sent him a message.

fab.beauty: Hey glad to see you're online.

king_dangerous: Hey Beauty how's your day?

fab.beauty: I'm not actually ok.

king_dangerous: Oh! What happen?

fab.beauty: I just got a fight with my Dad.

king_dangerous: I'm very sorry to hear that.

fab.beauty: No it's alright. Enough of me. How's your Day?

king_dangerous: I'm very happy my Crush and I spent the day after school.

fab.beauty: Really? ):

king_dangerous: what's up with the sad face?

fab.beauty: Don't mind me I'm happy you're happy with your Crush.

I close the game app and see the waiter in front of me.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're closing now." He said.

I look at my wrist watch and didn't notice it's already 9pm. I stand up and get my things.

'Where should I stay at? I don't want to go home.'

I walk outside and to be honest it's my first time to be alone. I usually go out with bodyguards and maids. I feel scared because it's very dark in the path I'm walking in, I don't feel safe here, what if someone grab me and do something worst?! What if I get murder! What should I do now? But I don't want to go home! I don't have a friends to stay at. If I go to Mitsuhiko or Genta's house what would others will think of me? Damn it!

I keep walking while trying to calm myself. Thinking where should I go. I still have cash on my wallet so maybe I can go and stay in a hotel room? Is it safe to stay in a hotel alone? I saw an online video on social media where 2 people are trying to open a room to get inside and a girl was inside of that room. Gosh! Where should I stay? I'm so pretty and i attract people, what If I checked in hotel and someone see me... and tries to get inside my room! NOOOOO!

I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO.

I stopped walking and look down on the floor. I feel so hopeless. I don't want to come back in our mansion ever again! I hate Dad. I hate him. I didn't even ask to become a Haibara, I didn't ask him and my Mom to create me and now he's telling me he regret raising me the way I am? I sighed.