chapter 7

Ai's POV

Days have passed... Shiho got mad obviously and calling me a 'BRAT' the whole day, I am very proud of myself, of course, I really like making her upset. I just made a promise that I'll pay her to shut her mouth up. I still hate my Dad. he's cruel and absolutely the worst, but I hate Shiho more. 

I still go to school but I have to go earlier so people won't notice me riding on Fujiko's inexpensive car. instead of riding in public cars (which I have to pay for if I ride) Fuj offered me a free ride every day. I'm not gonna complain about it anyway. she'll pick me up after school and then I'll work for her.

I am currently in the studio, in the corner sitting here waiting for Fuj. she didn't take me with her to the meeting room, I am her assistant but she didn't let me inside, what's the used?

'I'm hella bored.'

"Hey!"

I look up and see Akako waving at me.

"Huh?"

She walks towards me and sits down next to me.

"Who's with you?"

"Excuse me? as far as I know where not close so why are you questioning me?"

Akako laughs.

"We've seen each other at the party every time your Dad invites me, why are you so mean?" She smiles at me.

I think she's a weirdo.

"Are you here to audition? you wanted to follow in your sister's footsteps?"

"Ewwww!" I said exaggeratedly.

she laughs again.

"So why are you here?" She asked again.

"I'm with Fuj. I work for her."

Her eyes widen. I know she's surprised, a pretty lady is working for Fuj... unbelievable!

"Are you serious?"

"Am I joking?"

She giggles.

"Wait... it's just hard to believe you know." She smiles.

"I can't believe it either!"

"Is there any reason?"

"I need to prove something."

"To who?"

"That's not your business to know."

"We can be friends If you needed a friend."

"Well, you have to unfriend Shiho If you wanna become my friend."

She laughs again.

"You're so funny!"

"And you're so weird. No wonder why you're friends with her. Y'all are a bunch of weirdos."

We heard the sound of footsteps walking, Me and Akako looks in the same direction and see Kaito Koruba walks in. He stares at me and then looks at Akako. he was going to walk towards us but Akako suddenly stands up.