chapter 5

Shiho is chilling on the couch while waiting for her husband.

'Why he's taking so long?' Her thoughts.

She looks at the wallclock displayed on the centered wall.

"Shinichi isn't home yet?" Fujiko started to speak.

"I didn't notice you're here."

"That's because you're too focus waiting for your hubby."

"That's just normal."

"You been spending your time together since the wedding. Aren't you tired seeing each other yet?"

Shiho laughs.

"I like being with him so I'm not tired seeing him every day, besides his the love of my life."

"Damn love. Your a different person when you're inlove. You just give everything to that special person and when he left you'll be broken hearted again."

"Shinichi is my true love."

"God! I don't wanna hear your chessy lines anymore. I'm gonna sleep now." Fujiko smiled.

"Fuj!"

"Yeah?"

"You know the plan right?"

She nods.

"Don't worry! She'll be fine." Fujiko went upstairs.

Shiho lay down on the couch.

'Sorry Ai...' Shiho closed her eyes.

Earlier...

"Are you sure that plan will work out?" Mr Haibara asked, he looks worried.

"C'mon trust me Dad!" Shiho said.

"But she's gonna hate me..."

"Atleast she'll be discipline in my hands. She'll surely not gonna act like a b*tch anymore."

"I'm still unsure Shiho... that kid, she may be a brat but I know deep down she's kind and a sweet girl."

"I'm not gonna push you to do this but do you want her to grow up and treat people like she's much more bigger than them?"

Mr Haibara looks at Shiho.

'I think he gets my point.' Her Thoughts.

"Ofcourse not. I want her to become matured and well mannered Woman when the time I got retired."

"Take risk or not? You decide Dad?"

Mr Haibara still looking unsure. He sighed.

"I trust you Shiho. Please take care of Ai."