Yeonjun: You just never try to understand anyone and only that's frustrating

"Why is that frustrating 'him'?"

Yeonjun: But I know what you're up to, I know what you are doing to get revenge on both Ji-Yong and Jungkook

~I kept staring at his eyes a little shocked~

Yeonjun: You're playing with them on purpose so you give them a taste of what it was like for you in the past because of them, am I wrong?

"W-what the hell?. H-how does he-"

Y/n: Doesn't mean I don't love Ji-Yong

Yeonjun: I know you love him but still wanna make him feel pain in some way

~I remained silent just emotionlessly looking deep in his eyes~

Yeonjun: I have been through torture when I was a kid and I know how big the eager for revenge is covering your whole brain but I did my best to overcome that so I'll do the same thing to you

"He's been through torture?. And yet he's not taking my side??.  That's why I hate you Yeonjun, You're better at outsmarting me and it's so fucking annoying"

Y/n: And how are you gonna do that?

Yeonjun: I will tame you through it

"Tame? Is he talking to an animal?"

~When he said that so seriously, I got really pissed and worried~

Y/n: Damn you.

Yeonjun: Well then, you can't leave, you should stay here until they find a conclusion for you

~He turned around and was about to walk away as anger filled my whole body~

"If he walks away right now, my life will be over, he knows about my every movement, he'll turn the files in and Ji-Yong and the boys will be arrested, I can't let that happen! Not when everything's going so fine!"

~I noticed bag with equipments and weapons beside me on the table as I reached for it and took out a pocket knife with shaky hands and became dead silent~

"That's right. I've killed a man before. Having to do the same thing to save Ji-Yong isn't gonna differ from any of the sins I've done! I'll end this quick"

~I swung my right hand and almost plunged the knife through his back but thanks to me hesitating, he quickly turned around and grabbed both of my wrists, with a quick technic and movement, Throwing the knife from my hand and harshly pushed pinned my back to the wall, caging me in his grip~

"Damn it. I hesitated. WHY?!"

Yeonjun: Seriously? Would you go that far?

~He just looks at me like it was stupid of me to think I can get out of this easily. One thing I hate about these boys is that they're serious about their job. They're so fucking serious about being a detective.. and I should've never messed with that!~

Y/n: What do you want from me?!  We get it! You have those files! I'm helpless! Just Fine! I'll do whatever you want! Just what is it?!

~His expression was just blank and wasn't like it was amusing for him~

Yeonjun: Y/n.

Y/n: Please Yeonjun.. just tell me already... I can't do this anymore. I can't keep up with everyone coming at me in every side. Just tell me what do you want for getting rid of these files?...