Chapter 31

~I squinted my eyes when the sunlight hit my face~

~I looked around myself and it was an unfamiliar feeling~

~I sat up straight and stretched my arms out until I realized where I am~

"Hm? The mattress beside me including the pillow aren't wrinkled at all, did he really not sleep beside me?"

~I got out of the bed and looked at the working area, seeing a blanket folded and placed on the chair~

"Oh... So he didn't sleep with me. My coward ass should have just slept in the livingroom"

~I slowly move around the big room and look around~

~What caught my eyes the most was the desk, the working area. As I approached it and papers were all neatly placed on it~

~I didn't want to touch anything but there was a picture frame that was facing down~

~I slowly reached my hand and picked up the picture frame~

~It was a picture of the boys, bts, the 7 of them at the beach, hands around each other's back and all happy~

~Wait there's someone else, between them is a bit chubby man who is also smiling~

"Could this guy be... their boss?. The one my father killed?.. He sure must have been like a father to them... I wouldn't blame them for going berserk back then. Trying to kill their enemy's daughter... and now we're all just in the same mess."

~I put the picture down but faced up and slowly walked out of the room~

~I walked into the livingroom and sounds of sizzling and sight of flame distracted me as I immediately turn to my side~

~And somehow shocked at what I see, Jungkook is preparing breakfast?~

~Sleeves up and with his strong arm muscles showing, he was flipping the food in the pan~

~There were bags on the counter, making me realize he just bought the groceries while I was asleep~

~With my stomach growling, I approached and sat on the chair infront of it and watching the process~

~Without saying a word, my eyes was fixed on the delicious foods and it had such an amazing smell! 🤤~

~I smacked my lips a little and gulped down~

~He took a glance at me and I sensed him letting out a slight smirk~

~The fire rose from the pan and I backed my face away~

Y/n: Wow.

~After it was done and I still staring with my stomach screaming for the foods, he decorated it with a little touch up~

~Looking at all the delicious plates, I was literally about to attack it~

~He sat infront of me with a knife and fork taking a bite of the pancake~

~I got confused and blinked three times as he looked at me while chewing~

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: What about me?.

Jungkook: You can cook for yourself, I cooked for myself

Y/n: ...But. All this food! Are you gonna eat them all?!

Jungkook: Yes, I have a pretty big appetite Y/n