Finally.... it's Game Time... Let's Go

Start from the beginning

The person then removed all the black like clothes and revealed to be-

Team GAMER: YMO!!!!???

Yup it was Ymo! but, his body he was currently copied was Zane now it's all... distorted.. his own body was like glitchy and such more like a virus then anything.

Will: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? HOW!?

Zane: BASTARD!! HOW DID YOU EVEN SURVIVED THE FALL!?

Wei: YEAH!? you told us that anyone falls into that white abyss your gone like your own save game file when started a new game!

Riraura: I saved him of course.

All of team GAMERS heads towards the Lady of GAMES.

Lily: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY!?

Riraura: Why not? I'm a god and I can do what I want and when I want. All of you don't understand the meaning between what makes fighting such great.

Sophia: IT DEOSN'T MEAN WE COULD LET THIS GUY BE AROUND!?

Riraura: It's fine just fight him!

Mike: What?

Riraura: What are you afraid? come on now.

Will: I mean we can fight him, but..

Every single looked at each other trying to do something, but couldn't as Ymo starts laughing.

Ymo: OH MY GOD!!! HHAHAHAHAHA!!! you took their abilities didn't you! oh my god you guys are idiots then! you haven't notice your features!

What Ymo said was indeed true Lily horns disappeared, Will's nanomachines doesn't appear nor does he have his Panther features, and more to that Mike wolf parts are gone. Along with more their powers are gone even their aura... to be plainly honest... their normal people.

Ymo: WHAT HAPPENED!? did the nerds lost their powers~ hahahahahaha! your all weak asses are going die then!

Mike: *looks at Riraura* WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

Riraura: Come on already! get real I'm the one testing you all why can't I? I mean I'm not the good guy here did you forget? your lives were faked, your love was faked, and everything you did up to this point was fake? with or without the powers I gave you was all, but faked. Do you see? I mean what makes you so different from everyone else?

If was at this moment everyone in team GAMER was thinking because RIraura wasn't wrong she was helpful and was bad. In a way she wasn't evil nor good it was just both in the end as everyone was currently thinking about the battle or said final battle. They all heard foot steps... everyone stopped thinking and their heads were at Mike who was walking towards Ymo... a demi god like virus glitch. Ymo was trashing talking to Mike like he was nothing, but dirt, being a fake, and all of it.

Mike mind could see a bunch of shadows like figure being from males, females, and such being shadows talking smack as in a nightmare. Like Mike was nothing, but a mess or even a bug or roach to be around him. Mike was like in a dream where nothing good comes around him, but...

BAM!

Ymo gets punched hard right in the right cheek of his face and he fell as Mike was standing tall as he cracks his knuckles.

Mike: So what?

Ymo: WHAT!?

Mike: So what I don't have my gaming powers doesn't that make me stop being that Gamer?

The team look at their leader as Mike looked back at him as he looks back at them with a serious face as with a smirk.

Mike: Be it a Morality System, be it a Leveling System, a Overgeared System, be it on any platform, in any fucking game that has a system that makes it a game, and be all those fucking GAMER Fanfics or even those that have those leveling system like Solo Leveling, Hardcore Leveling Warrior, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, Tomb Raider King, The GAMER, Second Life Ranker, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, SSS Class Suicide Hunter, Solo Bug Player, Leveling Up, by Only Eating, The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon, Level Up Alone, Overgeared, Kill the Hero, I Log in Alone, The Live, and ALL THE FUCKING SHIT THAT WHAT PEOPLE SAY, "THAT'S A GAMER." FUCK THAT! Mike yelled as he was talking to the world at his feet.