Happy.

Taehyung rubbed small circles on his back and for a split second he forgot he was in bed with him and not Yuta.

•••

"Can you take me to the dance room dog?"

Yoongi turned to face him. His plate was full and he had barely touched any of it. "Not until you finish your food."

"I'm not really hungry. My stomach is upset."

"Then I won't take you. You didn't eat earlier this morning."

Jimin sighed and forced himself to finish. He knew he had to eat. He hadn't had a full meal since the previous night. The whole morning he has spent it with Taehyung and although he offered him food his appetite was lost.

The food tasted like nothing. Even though Taeil was an exceptional chef everything tasted so bland. It was his blueness taking over him.

After about thirty minutes, he managed to finish most of his food. He got up from the table catching Yoongi's attention.

"I won't eat anymore. Now take me."

"Fine. Go ahead."

Jimin walked ahead and listened for further instructions. "Keep walking. The room is on the other side of the hallway. I'll tell you when to stop."

He did as he was told and didn't speak further. This was quite unusual. Yoongi could tell something was wrong with him.

Typically, he'd play around and flirt. His whole mood had been off since the day he took him out shopping. Sad Jimin made his job worse.

It was already boring to babysit. If he was quiet and sad it made it more boring. Yoongi wasn't the emotional or empathetic type.

Even if he was that way, he couldn't comfort him. That wasn't his job. Not to mention that it was prohibited. Taehyung would never allow that.

Any emotion towards Jimin was forbidden. He had engraved that in his head from the moment he saw him dance for Taehyung.

"Stop. It's the one to the left."

Jimin nodded and opened the door. The room was spacious and cold. A big piano was on one of the corners along with other instruments. There was three big windows showing the outside. It was a particularly cloudy day.

The change of season was starting to turn the the leaves orange. His birthday was approaching. It would be his third birthday without Yuta.

He reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. Immediately Yoongi reached for his gun, but stopped once he saw what he was doing.

"I'm only taking out my phone dog. You're faster and stronger than I am. I would never try to fight you."

"What do you need your phone for? Just a friendly reminder that I get all your notifications and that certain numbers are blocked like the law enforcement."

Jimin chuckled, "I'm only going to play a song. I want to dance. Can't I do that?"

"Whatever." He said walking over the the door. He closed it behind and stood in the corner observing his every move.

First, he took off his shoes and socks. The wooden floor was cold on his warm feet. Next, he unlocked his phone to look up the song.

He had decided to wear hair clips on his hair as a way to comfort himself. Instead it triggered him more and made him sadder, but he needed something to remind him of Yuta.

Anything. 

Even the pain was acceptable because that was better than to feel numb. It was better to feel something than to not feel at all.

When the song started playing he felt his heart get heavy.  It was Yuta's and his song. The aching in his soul intensified as he began moving.

He deserved this hurting. He needed to hurt because what he did to Yuta was wrong. It had been selfish and cruel.

He deserved all the hatred and all the ache. This was his punishment for ruining something so beautiful. It was only fair since he took so much from Yuta.

Yoongi kept observing at him move. His back was faced towards him. There was something so oddly intimate about this dance. It wasn't sexual or anything. It was just packed with emotion.

His movements were effortlessly and lightweight. Almost like his body was made out of feathers. The song was slow and about love. It wasn't sad, but the way he carried himself made it sad.

Depressing.

As much as Yoongi tried to look away and ignore him he couldn't. His eyes were glued to him and the way he moved only intrigued him more.

When the song ended he saw Jimin bow down. His breathing was heavy and he could see his knees begin to tremble.

He kneeled down on the floor and laid back down. He was looking up at the ceiling. Yoongi watched as his chest moved faster and as he began swallowing down his saliva.

Jimin quickly turned towards the window to hide his face. The nauseating knot in the center of his stomach kept growing making it hard for him to breath.

He curled himself in and hid his face as the tears poured from his eyes. It was silent and no noise escaped his lips.

He hugged himself tighter to find some warmth. The tears didn't stop. His heart was unforgiving and let everything out. It had been bottled up for so long that at this point it was too fragile.

Yoongi stood firm in place and didn't take his eyes off him. He was mostly shocked at what was happening.
Picturing Jimin being so vulnerable seemed surreal.

The breathing got heavier and he kept curling himself into a smaller ball. Yoongi still didn't move. Comforting him wasn't his place.

That was the first time that Yoongi saw him cry.