𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬☾︎

A/n: okay hi homies, I haven't been in here in a real long while, a lot of stuff happened but I am on the road again(the author road), this chapter was a draft so I decided to finish the rest of it, enjoy!

Edit 2022: this was after Lila left skids dad, I haven't been here in a real long while, I have been in hiatus, but I found myself liking spooky month again, so I think I should start up again. I hope you enjoy this story, even though im supposed to wake up for school in 2 hours and 20 mins from now lol <3

(Lila's POV)
"Mom!" "Mom!" Skid says out in excitement jumping up and down in his little feet, he just turn 6 a couple weeks ago, he's growing so fast. I smile at him looking down at him and asking , "yes sweetie?" "Pumpkin pumpkin!" Skid exclaims out in excitement, I noticed that they're was a Halloween book with beautiful detail in the kids isle of the library, I take it out and give it to skid, he lit up with his grateful kid like joy "We can take it with us." I say out smiling at skid (for real I can't 😤✋❤❤❤❤❤❤❤) and we continue on out way around the library, it was a huge library, they're we groups, and book clubs here, it looked like everyone here were at peace and just having a good time. I suddenly make my way to one of the tables next to the history section sitting in front of a really alluring /handsome man/woman/person. A couple minutes pass by, while skid was showing me the pictures of one of the books we found, the woman/man/person sits up and walks away from table the spookbuks in the library, leaving his/her/their book on the table (I gotta knock it off somehow lol)

*time skip brought to you by Ross, Robert/Tom, and Roy bumping into each other and becoming the hats gang ❤*

(Still in Lila's POV :D)

'Who was that person?' I thought, my eyes following the mysterious person while they make his/her/their way to the front desk of spookbuks, my eyes travel from the person to their book they left on the table across from me and my son, I wanted to return it to them but I didn't know if they were going to come back to it, I look down at my son and smile. "Hun, do you want a quick snack from spookbuks? " I asked, "cake pop! Let's go!" Skid happily exclaimed getting up from his chair taking the picture book in his hands, I smile and giggle to myself a little and took his hand, I look at the book and pick it up with my free hand, "Well it's a nice thing to do for someone, right?" I question myself, I walk inside the spookbuks part of the library, the smell of coffee and sweetness fill my nose instantly satisfies me, I walk to the front desk to order a quick coffee and a cake pop, "that will be 9.79 cents, cake or card? " the worker asks, I look at the Man/woman/person, who is now has taken a seat looking out the window while sipping their drink, "They look so peaceful" I thought, "Hello? Madame? Are you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at the spookbuks worker, they look at me in confusion "Oh! Here's 10 dollars, keep the change." I respond, my voice with a hint of nervousness "Okay! Thank you, your drink will be done in about a couple minutes ma'am, and heres your cake pop little one! " the worker says, giving the cake pop to skid, "Thank you!" Skid exclaims immediately taking a bite of his cake pop, I giggled. I leave the front desk and make my way to a table, "Skid, can you stay here for a moment? I'm going to return something real quick" I ask, we weren't really far from the mysterious person, so I wouldn't expect the worst for my son. I make my way to the person, book in hand.

"Hopefully they appreciate me giving their book, wait... I'm nervous aren't I?" I think, "Um.. Hello?" I call the the mysterious person

Your pov!

I take a sip from my coffee "Um.. Hello?"     I look up to see a sweet looking lady, she had long purple hair and wearing a black outfit, "I saw you leave your book on the table over there and I thought I should return it to you. " the sweet lady professed "Oh! I completely forgot about it! Thank you so much for returning it!" I responded, I looked at the lady and smiled, she smiled nervously back, something about her was comforting, I wanted to thank her in another way but it was like I wanted to start a conversation with her "What's your name?" I asked, she shot me a nervous look, "my name is Lila! Nice to meet you! " she greeted holding her hand out to me, I took her hand and shook it "What a beautiful name, my names (y/n) 
I guess that's your kid over there? " I let go of her hand and gestured to the kid in the back munching on a paper stick of a cake pop while looking through a picture book, "Oh yes! Skid, hun?" He looks up in response and waves quickly but happily and continues looking at the picture book, I giggle and look back again Lila "It was nice meeting you Lila! Thank you returning my book again. " I thanked her again,"No problem!" Lila chirpped. "She looks so pretty." I thought and then something came to mind "Do you want to hangout someday? I don't know something about you is alluring" I nervously asked, she looked at me with a light blush "Oh um... " she looked away her arms crossing  "Well we can hangout now, you and your son and sit here in front of me and we can know each other, if that's okay with you... " I asked nervously, Lila looked back at me, a little bit of courage seen in her expression "Sure!" She happily answered, she brought skid over and they sat across me, we asked each other questions and started to slowly grow to one another, I felt connected to her. I don't regret leaving my book, even though I left it forgetting about it.

A/N: Oki I go bed, it's like 4:28 Breh, I hoped you liked this and liked my return go this humble fan fiction, requests will be open soon, love you all!