𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞🍰

A/N: Just to let you know im watching ed edd n eddy at the time of writing this, please don't judge me it's my replacement of Animaniacs cus i only have hulu on my ps4,so enjoy.~~~
-----------------------------------------------------------

Roy👑 :
He would probably take you to the candy store to get you some candy, maybe try to bully skid and pump but you pull him away from the boys as soon as he's about to speak. Plus Robert and Ross would spy on him to see if the date is going well, then at the very end of the date after he walks you home you get a small kiss on the cheek from him "See you later my little loser" he says leaving your street leaving you in a lovestruck. Afterwards he finds Ross and Robert in a bush and scolds them for spying on him while they both chuckle to themselves.

Ross🐸:
He would take you to a nice cafe and the park after that, it would be at sundown, you guys would walk around the park holding hands, probably take acouple of pictures and selfies during your walk. You guys would walk to a bench and sit on there and have small conversations and acouple of kisses during your adoring conversations. After he walks you home he would give you a small hug and kiss you on the top of your head "bye babe!" he waves a goodbye to you and heads home.

Robert/Tom🔔: Okay heres one thing, you know he going to spoil you with kisses and hugs during your date. He will take you to a fast food place just to get ice cream with you, you guys would just talk and laugh about the most random thing that just pop in your brains with a couple of cuddles in the middle of your conversations, the sun would be setting and he would jist walk you home just holding hands and walking to your home, he would cover face with a bunch of kisses "bye i hope we go on a date like this with you once again!!!" he gives you a final kiss on the cheek and waves goodbye while running home.
-------------------------------
Whew, as a beginner i hope this goes good, I hope you enjoyed it at least! See you in next chapter homies! luv ya!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️