𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 ☕

Roy:  It would be at lunch during school he is in the same group of friends that your in, but you guys never talked before until Roy finally pushes his self to introduce himself to you. "Hey my name's Roy what about you?" "Oh, it's y/n! It's really nice to meet you Roy!" "I-its nice to meet you too..."

Ross: You guys would meet at abandoned chapel ( well kinda abandoned.). He brought acouple of friends and ran into you. "Hey what are you doing here alone? There's literally no one here." Ross questioned "I just wanted to be here so I can get some me time." You answered looking at him directly in the eyes. You, him and his friends would just chat to each other while exploring the chapel.
What the chapel looks like:

Robert/Tom: You guys would meetup at a potluck with a bunch of friends you have at a nice plain of space next to a nice pond, all of your friends just decided to just introduce you to everybody since you just joined the group "okay so this is Robe...

Robert/Tom: You guys would meetup at a potluck with a bunch of friends you have at a nice plain of space next to a nice pond, all of your friends just decided to just introduce you to everybody since you just joined the group "okay so this is Robert/Tom, say hi dude." "Hi whatever your name is!" "It's y/n and it's really nice to meet you."