Episode 19

Adah's pov:

The next day at work was pretty humble and quiet, I had some leisure time so I decided to read one of my favorite romance novel. "Hey Adah, are you joining me and Wooyoung for lunch?" Hyun-Ji suddenly asked "What about Ji-na?" I questioned.

"She's at some meeting with her father" Hyun-Ji rolled her eyes "Then I'm not going without her" I said "Ugh! You need to stop looking out for her she's holding you back but whatever see you!" Hyun-Ji then left.

Something about Hyun-Ji is not right, I just mind my business and continue to read my novel. In the middle of reading my novel my phone rang "Hello" I answered the phone without looking at the callers ID "Hi Adah! Can you pick me up so we can have lunch?" Ji-na asked.

"Sure, send me your location" I said before hanging up and got my bag and car keys and then left office. After picking up Ji-na we decided to go to our favorite restaurant, as we entered we were greeted by the receptionist "Welcome to Wong's restaurant, how may I assist you?" The receptionist asked.

"A table for two on the rooftop" Ji-na replied "Sure, please follow me" the receptionist said, the receptionist led us straight to the rooftop which had a beautiful view to Seoul "Here's your menu, please take your time" the receptionist said before leaving.

"I wonder why Wooyoung isn't picking up his phone?" Ji-na said "I don't know, he must be busy" I said "Your right, let's just have lunch" Ji-na let out a deep sigh. Sometime later we ordered our food when I noticed two familiar face making out in the corner.

It was Wooyoung and Hyun-Ji, I then remembered Hyun-Ji telling me how she and Wooyoung were having lunch together "Hey, what are you looking at?" Ji-na asked before turning her head to the same direction I was looking "W-Wooyoung" Ji-na stuttered as she watched her boyfriend and colleague having their make out session.

But Ji-na suddenly rose from her seat and went up to Wooyoung and Hyun-Ji "You cheating bastard!!!" Ji-na yelled catching Wooyoung's attention "B-Babe it's not what it looks like!" Wooyoung said frightened by Ji-na's scary aura.

"Do you take me for a blind person?!!! I should have known you were interested in this b!tch!!!" Ji-na pointed to Hyun-Ji "This is a total misunderstanding, I can explain" Wooyoung said "But babe I'm pregnant with you baby and-" Hyun-Ji couldn't finish her sentence as she received a very hard slap.

"Keep your mouth shut, wh*re!!!" Ji-na said angrily "Don't you call her that, your the wh*re here" Wooyoung then slapped Ji-na causing everyone to grasp "How dare you hit me?!" Ji-na kicked Wooyoung in his male part "Don't you dare touch him!!!" Hyun-Ji then pulled Ji-na's hair and that's how a fight broke out.

I tried pulling everyone apart but they would just push me away "Stop it!!!" I pull then away but Hyun-Ji hardly pushed causing me to hit my hip very hard "Ouch!" I yelped in pain "Miss, are you ok?" A waiter helped me up "I'm fine" I said.

"Leave us alone Ji-na, I don't love you. I was just playing with your heart, no one will never love you!!!" Wooyoung confessed and those words really hurted Ji-na "I see...." Ji-na said with tears in her eyes before running away.

I followed her but I had to pay for our meal, I existed the restaurant but couldn't find her. After an hour or so I finally gave up and just returned to work, later that night I invited HaJoon over for dinner again.

Cutting up some vegetables for dinner the doorbell rang indicating HaJoon arrived and my guess was right it was HaJoon "Hey princess, I miss you so much" HaJoon said as he hugged me very tightly causing me to winch in pain "Are you ok?" HaJoon askes worriedly.

"Just hit my hip today" I told him "Come, let's see if theirs any scar there" HaJoon led me inside before placing which looks like a cake box on the table and lifting up my dress "H-Hey, what are you doing?" I stuttered while blushing.

"There's no scars but it very red and swollen, let me get some ice" HaJoon said before getting an ice pack from the fridge "Now lay on you tummy" I did as he said and layed on my tummy, HaJoon then placed the ice pack on my hips. "Now explain to me how did you hit your hip?" HaJoon asked.

I then told him everything that occurred between Ji-na, Wooyoung and Hyun-Ji. "I've known Wooyoung since middle school but I never expected him to act such immaturely" HaJoon said "But you don't have to worry with me cheating on you as I'm very loyal" he added.

"I know your loyal" I said "Then this loyal boyfriend shall make his princess dinner" HaJoon said making me chukled "I'm not badly hurt so I'll help" I said trying to get up but HaJoon stopped me "No you should rest besides I'm staying here tonight and I bought you Velvet cake" HaJoon pointed to the box on the table.

"Ok but do not burn anything" I said "Don't worry I'm like a professional chef" HaJoon said before wearing my apron which looked so cute on him "Ok then my professional chef, you should get started on dinner" I told him.
-------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.......

Stay safe :)