Obsession with Myself

Ship: Fliqpy x Flippy
Oneshot

Warning: torture, imprisonment, openended ending
-----

Seeing as there was no way, professionally, to stop himself from flipping out, Flippy sought out the scientific expertise of Sniffles. Medications and therapy sessions had no effect. At least, not traditional medications.

"Uh... are you sure this is going to work?"

Flippy was attached to a table inside of a strange machine. While he was desperate to stop Fliqpy, this might be too extreme for him to deal with. Inside, his other half was berating him for turning to "some science hack" for help to control him.

You're a fucking moron, Flippy! I will not be stopped. I will do as I please! Once I take control I'll tear this damn laboratory to shreds!

Flippy frowned as Sniffles walked over, placing a weird hat on his head, "Not going to lie, I'm not really sure, Flippy. I know you're going through some stuff with your PTSD, so maybe this is something that can help you."

Flippy nervously flashed him a smile as Fliqpy screamed in his head, making his head ring, "That's okay. I'm willing to try anything. Let me have it."

Sniffles nodded, leaving the machine and closing the door. Flippy took a deep breath, keeping his calm to avoid Fliqpy from gaining control. His heart was racing and he felt the normal heart palpitations as he listened to the machine hum, lighting up with life. Around him, before he closed his eyes to brace himself, electric bolts sparked around him and a blinding light flashed. The table began to spin around, making Flippy feel sick as he let the machine do its job.

You won't get rid of me!

I hope I never have to share my body with you again.

Fuck you, Flippy!

When he opened his eyes, his mind was silent. The table automatically released his wrists and ankles and he dropped onto the floor. Normally, inside of his body, he always felt conflicting emotions, ideas, thoughts, but now, there was nothing. He touched his temple softly and, slowly, smiled. He felt tears well-up in his eyes as he rushed to the door, ready to jump out and hug Sniffles, but was stopped short when he was rammed into the ground by an unknown body.

"Flippy!"

Flippy scrambled up from the ground as he blinked the stars out of his eyes only to see... a clone of himself, glaring at him with bright, yellow eyes. Flippy stared at him in shock. Sniffles voice came from an intercom somewhere in the machine and both bears looked up.

"Were you wearing metal?" He yelled, suddenly as Flippy slowly backed up from his enraged clone.

"I-I have dog tags... b-but they're made out of fake silver!" Flippy shouted back, putting his hands up when his clone took a threatening step towards him.

"That still has elements of metals in it!"

"I didn't think that mattered! You didn't tell me!"

"Have you never watched sci-fi movies?" Sniffled yelled back, watching helplessly from behind monitors as he watched the clone make a dash to tackle Flippy again.

Flippy, from years in the army, was able to dodge the tackle. The clone hit the wall and stunned himself as Flippy managed to get to the door and rush out. In an instant, he rounded the machine to the monitors, grabbing Sniffles and making a mad dash out of the little nerd's lab. From behind him, he heard a roar of pure rage and boots stomping after them. Sniffles practically screamed in terror, practically being dragged by Flippy as they escaped his home and began a quick trek to town, hoping to call out for the town's superhero to come help him.