𝟒𝟒. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

" Good morning princesses" he pecked her lips before doing the same to her stomach.

" I'm sorry for cussing at you" she apologized like she did every morning.

Don't get me wrong but, girl, you know what I'm feeling is strong
The more we talk, I've been cool

" It's straight, i love you" he pecked her lips a few times.

" I love you too my love" she smiled before also pecking his lips.

I might just proudly love you (Love you)
I thought that was for me but I'm back to you

" My otha' kids good?" he asked referring to Kilo and Kash.

" Yeah, i gave them sum chicken a few minutes ago" she yawned.

" They better not get chicken on my damn floor. I cleaned that bitch two days ago"

" Mhm Mhm i know" she hummed resting her head on his chest.

" You know what you want to buy princess?" he asked as he picked her up and made his way to their walk-in closet.

I wanna be wit' you
But I ain't got a lot to prove

" Mhm" she hummed " We need a crib, but i'm gon order that online. I'm finna buy her clothes, shoes, bottles and pacifiers today. There's soo many things we need to get papa and we only have four months to do so" she sighed before resting her head on his shoulder.

" It's gon be straight princess relax" he pecked her forehead  " You want me to drop you off at Nana's once we're done? I gotta swing by the shop to see if everything's smooth" he said.

You know it's time ('ime)
For us to live in our truth (Oh, yeah)
I wanna be wit' you

In those 3 months, Zymeir opened his tattoo shop and it was safe to say that business was going good.

" No" she shook her head.  " You can drop me off back here" she said as Zymeir sat her on one of the counter.

" Ion' like you home alone princess" he answered as he got dressed.

I heard 'bout you being at home, so lonely
Thinking you ain't got no one to care for

" I ain't gon be alone, Kilo and Kash here. Plus we trained them to protect us" she argued.

" It's still no Kulture" he shook his head. " It's either i drop you off at nana's, ella's or gino's" he listed.

" You can drop me off at gino's" she muttered.

" Hey" he lifted her head up. " I'm only doin' this fa' ya' safety mama. Ion' want you out my reach without anybody with you. Anything could happen" he rubbed her cheek.

I know all you need is me in your presence
Oh, I'll be all that you need and more

" I know i'm sorry" she sighed, Kafeyah felt dumb for catching an attitude when the only thing he was trying to do was protecting her.

" Stop apologizin' princess, i told you it's straight" he pecked her forehead before getting her down the counter.

" You ate?" he asked as he helped her down the stairs.

" Yeah, i ate the fruits salad i made yesterday" she answered before putting her shoes on. " Go show sum love to ya' kids" she reminded before grabbing her purse.

You and me for life, baby, oh

Zymeir whistled and both of the dogs started running toward him.