chapter 19

The honeymoon part 1
Bella POV

We was at the airport about get on the plane, when they called our flight and you will not guess where are going Paris. The city of love I l'm so excited I ran up and hugged him and give him a kiss his eyes were so golden yellow and i could see love in his eyes as he said do you love it i was so happy i begain to cry tears of happiness.

As we got on board i felt lightheaded and i felt like my head was spinning as we took off but i took hold of his arm i felt safe again.

Once the plane landed me and Carlisle walked off the plane into the airport to get our bags and leave to our destination.

We got into a taxi and went to a beautiful hotel called la Angelica, inside the hotel was a beautiful chandelier hanging on the ceiling and a fireplace on the wall.

Carlisle walked to the desk telling the worker that he had reservation for a hotel room and the worker ask the name and he said Cullen.

The worker handed carlisle key and carlisle toke my bag and headed for the elevator.

Once we got to our room, Carlisle opened the door and let me walked into the room.

The room was so beautiful and you also have a nice view of the Eiffel's tower.

Carlisle walked over to me and put his hand around my waist and ask me how do I like Paris so far and I told him it was amazing place to be at because it the city of love.

He just chuckled and kiss me on the lips,then he asked me do I want to watch a movie or something.

I said let watch Mr. And Mrs. Smith he said ok and went to get the movie and the popcorn.

After that I asked Carlisle can we get in the jacuzzi he looked at me like I said something foreign,but he said ok let go get in there.

Once we got tired of swimming, Carlisle said let head to bed to rest up for tomorrow.

The next day

Carlisle woke me up telling me that we need to hurry up for we can get to the activity that I plan for us to do.

I went to the bathroom and toke care of my business and head to the front door where Carlisle stand and wait for me.

First thing first we going to the Eiffel tower, then we head to a fancy restaurant by the Eiffel tower, and to end the night with fireworks.

When we got to the Eiffel tower it was so big from the outside, but once you get inside it got three different elevator to take you to different floor in the Eiffel tower.

The Eiffel tower have 57 floors that you go up on and see how high you wanted go up.

We started from the bottom and worked our way up to the top of the Eiffel tower when it was time to head the restaurant in the Eiffel tower called Jules Verne.

Once we got into the restaurant they asked us do we have reservation and Carlisle said yes and they toke us our table and asked what do we want to drink and me and Carlisle got a glass of water.

After the waiter left Carlisle asked how I like so far and I told it was great because I never been to Paris before so it is a great place to be at like a time like this.

The waiter came back to the table and sat the drink on the table before asking us if we were ready to order I our food.

I told the waiter that I want the smoked salmon with tomato tart and a almond apricot petite salad and then the waiter asked Carlisle what he want to eat but he said that he don't want nothing to eat.

The waiter left and Carlisle just smiled that I fell in love with and I told him that I remember how I felt in love with him.

Carlisle just stared at shocked and toke my hand and said that he loved me so much and with that we feel into a comfortable silence until the came food came to the table.

After I ate we pay and left for we can go see the firework show near the Eiffel tower.

The firework show started and believe me it was amazing site to see,it had a lot of beautiful color and everything I love to see this everyday.

After the firework show was me and Carlisle headed back to the hotel to rest up for the next couple days or weeks we are stay for.

3 week later

Today is our last day in Paris before we head out to our next honeymoon spot where I don't know were we going but I know I can't wait to go there soon.

So our for today is that we going to the Eiffel tower to watch the sunsets and then we going to restaurant called l'opéra restaurant.

Once we got dress we walked around Paris till we saw this cute little thrift shop in the middle of Paris that had the cutie dress I ever seen before in my life.

It was a black lace looking dress that go to my mid- thigh and it only cost $20.

Carlisle walked over to the dress and picked it up and walked it over to the cashier to pay for the dress.

Once we pay for the dress we headed back to the Eiffel tower to watch the sunsets.

The sunsets was abostely amazing it was a pinkish orange looking color that I love so much.

When the sunsets left and star came out me and Carlisle headed to L'Opéra restaurant to eat something before we leave Paris.

After we ate we headed back to the hotel to pack our bag and headed to the airports to leave.

We checked out of the hotel and called a taxi to come pick us to take us yo the airport.

When we got to the airport we went into security and the bag drop off before waiting till they called our flight.

Once they called our flight I was shocked cause we are going to Rio.

The picture is the dress Bella brought at the shop