THREE

AVELINA ___

AVELINA
___

"Olivia please hurry! You know you have to go to Ariana's boutique to get our raiments and your father's suit, and later in the afternoon, we have to hit the salon!"

"Yes, mother I heard you!" She was outside my room door rushing and making my stress level peak. It was eight in the morning and I'd just gotten out of the shower, and now getting ready for a very hectic day. We have royalty coming home today it seems. I scoff at all of the unnecessary commotions that are happening.

I genuinely don't understand all of this disturbance for some people I've never met. I headed down to the first floor where I came in contact with the staff cleaning the floors and the furniture. From the front door came a few florists carrying bouquets, this made me roll my eyes. "How gratuitous," I whispered underneath my breath.

"Mom I'm heading out to get the dressing, I'll meet you at the salon!" I yelled before grabbing my keys. "All right Hunny!" came her distant reply.

After grabbing my parent's and I's raiment's I headed to a local café to get some breakfast. The bell rang grabbing the attention of a young girl that was talking with one of her co-workers. The café was isolated except for a man dressed in a polo shirt typing away on his laptop.