Chapter 1: Farewell

Author: This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day day reading this.

--------------________________----------------_______________________________----------

Felix POV:

*Somewhere at the battlefield*

*the battlefield of Borders*

"Sergeant! Run! we can't defend this border! Save yourself!" Said by a dying soldier, he resisted and said to the soldier, "I'm not a coward or protecting my honor, soldier! I'm here to protect our country and to protect my family to this terrorist!" 

          He grab the soldier and running towards to the camp, he was able to run but sadly a stray bullet hit him while running towards to the camp, the stray bullet hit him at the shoulders, but the soldier that he carrying is been hit to the head, while felix is running, he said to the soldier at charge, "Commander! I think this is the last one, he still breathing! i'll go outside and check if there's some fallen brothers of ours still alive,"

         Then the commander punch him to sense and said to him, "Wake up Felix! The one that you carrying is already a corpse! this mission is failed! we're going to the borders right now!" Then felix curl the soldier suite, and said, "Commander! This is far from over! The sacrifice that our brother will going to be wasted if you're pussiying around!"

           Then felix throw his commander and pick up some guns and grenades, he said to everyone, "Run as you can! Don't look back! I'm going to visit our brothers in hell for a bit!" Then he run towards to the mass of enemy, that swarming around with both sides, because of his nimble body and great instinct, he throw the grenades to the swarming army, and while it was in mid air he shot the grenade with his rifle. the grenade explodes that lives a hole to the ground that able him to defend the place. 

*5 hours has passed*

             He is still defending the post, and his brothers is already left, he was exhausted to the point that his mouth is all dry, he can't even speak because of his throat, his body is full of wounds and body shots, he was hanging his life with a thread, it was midnight when he was finally get some rest, he said to himself, "If i die because of bleeding i surely disgrace myself" he grab some black powder and put it on his wounds, he light some burning clothes using the black powder, he use some sort of friction to the clothes so that it lighted some fire, then he grab clothe and stick it to his mouth, he light up the black powder on his wounds and he was screaming in agony because of pain. 

   He about to close his eyes, but he didn't he think to himself," There's no way that i'll going to die at this place, i'll return home to my family and tell the glory that i do" then some of the people from the terrorist is advancing through the night, he hears the footsteps and there's so many that advancing forward, he about to give up his hope and bomb the place down using the grenades on his chest to commit suicide, then suddenly an helicopter has come, and the reinforcement has arrived, the soldiers immediately spot him because he was on the rooftop, then he sees that one of the reinforcement was the commander, he says to the commander, "You're late!" then the commander orders the troops and give some first aid, the commander said to him, "You're not dying with my watch! if you even die, then i'll drag you back to life" felix just smile and fall from exhaustion. 

*Present day*

*Year 2075, June 16th*

             He wakes up to that dream that he had, he said to himself, "Now, now, that's glorious day that i got from the days" he stands up and suddenly there some back cramp kick in, he was in pain and said to himself, "On my glorious days, that if i even hit by 40 caliber bullet i still prevail and run, but this back ache, is i can't stand it, how pathetic, *Sigh* well i'm already old, i'm already 75 so what i can i even do?"