SUMMONED! AND MEETING WITH AN ASSASSIN

Start from the beginning

"That's what you get for messing with us" laughed the thin one.

He closed his eyes and started to pray for someone to help him then he suddenly heard a shriek and when he opened his eyes there were thousands of colorful lights in the alley. Subaru looked at them with a confused face.

'You are funny mister' said a voice.

'You want to make a contract with me?' asked another as the voices grew and his head started to hurt.

"He is a spirit arts user run!' said the big one in fear while running away with his friends. Just as they were out of the alley a beautiful silver haired a girl entered the alley.

"Give me back what you st-" said the girl but stopped when she saw so many spirits.

Subaru was just staring at the silver-haired girl, he was absolutely stunned by her beauty with that his consciousness faded.

"There is no chance that a girl's lap is so hairy" said Subaru as he woke up to find something hairy under is head he opened his eyes to see the face of a giant cat

"There is no way anyone would mistake a giant cat for the main heroine" complained Subaru he instantly sat up.

"Aww i thought you will like it" said the cat in a playful manner. Subaru turns away from the cat to face the girl.

"You stayed with me while I was unconscious so thank you for that" thanked Subaru sincerely.

"I only did it because you know where my insignia, now give me my insignia back or i will have to use force" said the girl saying the first part of the sentence in a little flustered manner.

"What are you talking about i didn't steal anything from you" said Subaru with a confused face.

"He is telling the truth Lia" said the cat now in a small form sitting on the girl's shoulder as he noticed Subaru squirming under Emilia's suspicious gaze.

"I guess you are right Puck" said Emilia with a sigh and giving away her cold facade.

"Besides, how were you able to Summon so many spirits?" asked Puck in a curious tone.

"What do mean by spirits, do you mean those orbs that appeared before?" asked Subaru while remembering the events before he fell unconscious.

"It seems you don't know about spirits boy, so i will explain it to you in short" said Puck.

"Wait before that we should do introductions first. I am Natsuki Subaru and i am lost and broke beyond compare!" said Subaru while doing a weird pose which earned a giggle from the silver-haired girl.

"Its a wonder you can say those thing with a smile Subaru and I am Puck the cutest spirit in existence!" said Puck while laughing at his introduction..

"So what's your name?" asked Subaru to the silver-haired girl with excitement.

"My name is Emilia just Emilia." said the girl hesitating a little at first.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl!" said Subaru while Emilia blushed as she was not used to getting compliments.

"So tell me about spirits Puck Sensei" said Subaru

"So magic is divided in two categories one is in which you use your own gate to cast the spell and the other is to use your contracted spirit's gate to cast the spell which is called spirit arts. To use spirit arts one needs to have a affinity for spirits and your affinity is the highest I have ever seen in my life and i am a spirit too and contracted to Lia. There are lesser spirits which evolve to quasi spirits which further evolves to full spirits and finally to great spirit that is when they gain a physical form like I do, but it takes a spirit very long to evolve without a contractor if a spirit contracts you i am pretty sure it will become a great spirit in less than a month. So that's about it" said Puck in one breath and with a very fast speed and Subaru was surprisingly able to keep up.