True Face.

They say, true friends are those who stand with you in the most difficult times

They say, true friends are those who stand with you in the most difficult times. Jungkook was blessed with not one but six such friends.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung they all took turns visiting him. On particular days they'd all gather together and have fun, eating and singing. Like his mom, they too believed that Jungkook could hear them, that's why they did everything in their power to include him in their daily shenanigans.

They were the reason why he was happy. They were the reason why he still tried everyday even after three months because they were the only ones who visited him, showed attention when everyone else just forgot him.

Sara too had forgotten him.
One sunny day she came to visit him. Her clicking heels catching his attention. She wasn't alone though.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" a male voice said unsure. Jungkook felt his heart breaking a little. Sara giggled. "Don't worry, babe. He won't know and besides staying here is just a formality to keep up my act." The man chuckled, breaking his heart even more. "You are once conniving bitch," the man said before the room filled with sounds of kissed and moans.

Silent tears kept flowing down Jungkook's face as he thought about the woman he thought loved him and only him, kissing someone else right infront of him. He was in extreme pain. He wanted to lash out, scream , anything but he could do nothing.

A cold hand wiped away his tears. The hand was not one he recognised as one of the nurses. He had no idea who it was or if he was safe in the presence of this person.

But the soft voice he next heard made him relax. "It might hurt now but trust me you are better off without that bitch. Good thing you found out her true intentions before you got dragged into darkness like I was."

That piqued his interest. Who was this woman? Maybe a patient or a doctor. What had she suffered from to sound so dead?

He was curious.