"Hey Hyung what's up you have practice later? You might be late"Hueningkai said as he Taps Beomgyu's Shoulder That Made him Flinch like hell.

"Bitch Are you teleporting?You keep showing up everywhere and surprised me like hell"Beomgyu said after he flinched earlier that almost made him drop his phone on the ground.

"Oh sorry About That"Hueningkai said as he quickly apologized on his Hyung.

"Go to your practice now you might be late on the basketball training fighting!"Hueningkai said as he bid his goodbye, cause he still have classes later on, also Beomgyu too.

Thankfully Beomgyu don't attend classes Oftentimes, Cause he's a basketball varsity team of the campus he plays basketball well, That's why he's called the captain of the basketball team.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Meanwhile Taehyun, He's the President of the Science club he's a well known Top Student of the university, He ace all his subjects, classes & exams.

Taehyun choose science club cause he's very interested on terms of chemistry and physics, He told himself he'd graduate as a Scientist in the Future, That's what he promised to his mom, When She passed away while he was 12 years old.

It's been pretty hard being a club president, working student, and studying at the same time, his father's salary are not enough for their finances, Taehyun took the opportunity to work at several part time job, While he was on College.

Taehyun's dad we're proud of his son studying and working at the same time, He knows what's the struggle Taehyun was going into, cause he also experienced that while he was a struggling college student.

Sometimes Taehyun would come home very exhausted cause what day he have been thru, After his classes he still need to check the science club and other activities on the club, Work time to time after school, He had several multiple jobs just to sustain their financial needs.

Thankfully Taehyun was a scholar, so his father have no problem about Taehyun's College Tuition fee.

Beomgyu was training alone on the basketball gym, cause he don't wanna messed up on his next play next week with the other varsity teams on several schools

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Beomgyu was training alone on the basketball gym, cause he don't wanna messed up on his next play next week with the other varsity teams on several schools.

Beomgyu is a well known basketball player of the campus, He never messed up any plays with other teams since he joined the club.

Beomgyu's parents we're supportive about his decisions, When Beomgyu asked a permission to join the basketball team his mom we're worried about him what if he gets injured and other stuffs that will lead him on the hospital, but then what could she do? She's her son after all she would support him what decision will he make as long it makes him happy but in a right way.

Beomgyu decided to leave the gym with his bag on his shoulder, and sweaty neck.

Beomgyu went on the gym lockers area to change his jerseys, and will went home after, while he was walking on the hallway he saw Taehyun locking the science club he probably did something important there you know club things.

Beomgyu suddenly approached Taehyun, But the Red head just ignored him and Continues to walk away.

"Hey Kang!!"Beomgyu repeatedly saying over and over again, but thanks to Taehyun's patience if he doesn't have much patience he would've been punch this guy beside him.

"Hello?Am I ghost or something!"Beomgyu said as he blocks Taehyun's way, Then Taehyun suddenly smile naughtily and Nudge him in the shoulder.

"Can you go away Please?"The read head smiles as he walks away.

"Mean I was Tryna Be Nice Aish! Hope you get tripped over on the Street Later!"Beomgyu said as he holds his shoulder.

Didn't we walk together after school, He changed a lot, Taehyun I miss the old you

"How's school?"Beomgyu's mother asked while slicing a garlic, Even tho they are kinda wealthy, Nannys Don't cook for them Beomgyu's mother would rather cook for her Own Family.

"Good, Kinda busy training for the next game"Beomgyu said as he sat on the counter watching his mom cook.

"Can I help?"Beomgyu asked, His mom nodded and explain him what he will do.
"Mom Do you think you can make a person go back on his older self?"He suddenly asked while rinsing the vegetables on the sink.

"Why did you ask Kind of That Question?Is something wrong?"His mom said sounding worried.

"Nothing I just came by on a article in the internet earlier"Beomgyu answered hesitantly.

"Well gyu we can't we should just accept what they are now atleast they became a better of their self now than before, But If They changed a lot we can't do anything we can't bring back time"His mom said as she smiles and turns on the stove and sautes the garlic and spring onions.

"But is it possible tho?"Beomgyu then asked again, He has a full questions on head that want his mother to give an good advice about it.

"Yes it is, but we can't just forced them to do it"She said while he was busy cooking but still answers Beomgyu's Questions.

I miss you Taehyun, I miss the Taehyun I met in middle school, He's so different now, I wish I can turn back the time I have no regrets on my head it's my fault in the first then, I ruined it, I miss you so much.

"You ok Gyu?You seem a bit down when we talked about it?Is something wrong?Is something wrong on school?"His Mother said Flooded him with her questions.

"I'm ok mom! What should I do next? Should I prepare the Dining table maybe Dad will come sooner or Later!"Beomgyu said as he changes the topic and prepares on the Dining table for them to eat later when his father come home sooner or later.

Well damn I can't turn back the time, Fair well Gyu I think I deserved it, I have full regrets, I really miss his presence.