XII

2 days Before that Day"Hyung Have you ever think of Plans?"Hueningkai asked they we're Chilling out On Beomgyu's House Since They we're the Only Ones We're on his House"No I haven't It's been A While I have Sing Since That Night on the Sea That's where I last Sang"Beomgyu answered while He Chewed a Bubble Gum.

"It's been 3-4 years Huh? Why you didn't continue it?"Hueningkai asked.

"Taehyun is the only one who encouraged me to persuade my passion but when he was gone It felt Different"Beomgyu answered hesitantly.

"I see that's why Taehyun has a Hand written Star on Your Guitar With his Name Beside of it, Anyways What was the Meaning of that Star?"Hueningkai asked.

"The star?"

"Hyung You look like a Star"Taehyun said as he They we're sharing the earphones as expected, They share Everything."Why Star? How about Sun or Moon Rather?"Beomgyu questioned.

"You light up my Darkest Night"Taehyun answered.

"Oh really tho??"

"Do you know Every star you see in the night sky is bigger and brighter the sun?"

"That's why I chose Star"

"You're really smart at science"Beomgyu teased Taehyun"Everyone knows That!"Taehyun rallied

"You don't need to know"Beomgyu said, Hueningkai pouted on disappoinment but in a cute way"Ok fine! I can't resist you!"Beomgyu replied.

"Well He said I was his Star I light up His Darkest Nights"Beomgyu answered, Then Hueningkai chuckled silently"I don't know why but it's to funny to me!"Hueningkai burse out laughing.

"Waaah You're so Mean!"

"I just came up with a song! Taehyun loves One Direction songs and His Favorite we're Little Things"

Beomgyu knows that song very well, Back then Beomgyu we're playing it on the Sea That they used to Hangout Together And Sang Together.

"Taehyun! Why do you love that song so much? You keep singing it over and over again!!"Beomgyu Shouted"Why!! It's a good song You just Don't know a good music taste!"Taehyun fight back"I don't have any gift for your Birthday I'll just sing you That Song Cause You Love that song So much You better like it Or else!"

"Yeah yeah! Go on! I want to hear it Idiot!!"

"Wahhh You're mean!"Beomgyu said as he Strums the First Verse on his Guitar.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks"

"And it all makes sense to me"as that lyrics came out on Beomgyu's Lips, He Stares at Taehyun, Out of all People Why do he Have to Fell Inlove with His Bestfriend, His Cute Smile, Attractive Face, Angelic Voice and Everything that he Search for.