XV

"God Gyu What The Hell Did you Drink, You literally smell a Whole Damn Beer Aish this Boy!"Beomgyu's Mom said as he Placed his things on his Night table and Went outside to talk with Taehyun.

"Drink some water May I ask You we're Beomgyu's Middle School Bestfriend right? I remember you and him used to go the sea together and Beomgyu will come at the night time"Beomgyu's Mom stated, Taehyun couldn't even say a word  But He just Keep Nodding over and over again While Beomgyu's Mom talks a lot, Maybe That's where Beomgyu took Over her Personalities.

"We're you at him on the club?"His Mother asked.

"Uhm Not really, I was just working on my midnight shift"Taehyun answered in a low Voice.

"You work at Midnight? Weren't you on still on college? You must be working a lot?"Beomgyu's Mom Stated"Uh yes, I worked multiple jobs for me and my father"Taehyun answered.

But before Beomgyu's Mom Could Answer, Taehyun's Phone rang and Excused himself for a moment, It was his Boss.

"Taehyun it's been a while you haven't comeback"His Boss said On the Phone.

"Sorry Hyung-nim, I'm back coming back soon"Taehyun as they finished their conversation and Put his Phone Back of His Pocket.

"Sorry Ms.Choi I had to go, I need to continue my shift, Thank you for the coffee!"Taehyun bowed and Make his way outside of his Beomgyu's House and Beomgyu's Mom Thanked him also for taking her son Safely.

Choi I had to go, I need to continue my shift, Thank you for the coffee!"Taehyun bowed and Make his way outside of his Beomgyu's House and Beomgyu's Mom Thanked him also for taking her son Safely

Early in the Morning Beomgyu woke up with a Heavy Hang Over Last Night He drank a lot"What did just happened?"Beomgyu said while he was still half a sleep

"You went on a Club Last Night and Drank a Lot of Beer"A Voice of A Lady Said, Beomgyu was shocked when He Opened his eyes and saw his mom sitting near of his lamp table.

"Wait What Fuck- I mean What the! Mom Why are you here aren't you at work??"Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu words! Drink the Hangover Medicine there and Eat Breakfast I had to go"His Mom said As she was about to open the Door knob Beomgyu interrupted"Wait Mom How did I got Home Last night Last Night"Beomgyu asked Cause He barely remembered everything last night he just remembered how he drank 4 shots of beer and was Knocked out on the Bar Table.