X

"Instead of ignoring me Taehyun Just say it! What did I do for you to Ignore me? Is it about last night? Answer me? I accept the fact that you don't like me."

Sometimes Having a feelings on your bestfriend is difficult, You're thinking between your Friendship or Feelings It's really hard to choose between them, Cause Sometimes Not all Confessing will turn out good, but instead your friendship we're ruin instead.

Beomgyu endure all of the pain he has to suffered to being rejected, and losing your own bestfriend.

Back in the Present Ofcourse it's a Normal Day For Another Hell, While The 2 was walking on the Hallway Which Technically Yeonjun and Taehyun"Taehyun aren't you felt bad of Beomgyu on the Past?"Yeonjun said While Walking and Eating the Snack They just bought on the Convenient store While They we're Walking to school.

"What do you mean?"Taehyun replied it took a moment for Taehyun to realized what Yeonjun Mean't thank god he prevent answering that Question by the Bell"I have class I have to go Goodbye Hyung!"Taehyun said as he waved his hands and ran on his First Class.

"Aish This Kid Always Avoid this Questions"

But Honestly Taehyun don't know why he ignored Beomgyu after that night, Did he scared?, Is he shocked? He honestly don't know, He was Interrupted by The Professor was Calling him"Earth to Taehyun? Hello? Are you there?"The Professor yelled.

"I'm here Prof what was that again?"

"Mr.Kang I don't like Attitude your on my Class Anymore, You aren't focusing on my Class these Days, Ok as I was saying What Is the Meaning of RH in Periodic Table and What are the Atomic number of it?"

"Rhodium and it's atomic number is 45"

(I'm good at science ok 😭as far as I remember that's why I learned I have memory loss about school😔)